Monday, July 28, 2014

For the updating

OK, so this blog has started from two main reasons - one is for I could write. THe other reason which I guess is more important is for promoting flamenco. I'm still one person here (yes, even after three years. My project to the end). Yes, I'm connected. with some people from the flamenco scene, but not with all. And yes, it has been made for flamenco around the world. 

Just saying - in case you're one or more than those things:

Flamenco artist
Owner of a flamenco studio
Owner of a place for flamenco shows

And in case you're still not connected with me - you still can feel free to write me, no matter from where are you in the world. You can send me virtual flayers for shows and workshops of flamenco in any place. I normally choose myself whatever looks interesting to me, but still didn't happen that people sent me and I didn't publish it. I had the luck to receive some interesting information for publishing. I don't ask for money (at least not before this blog will become huge like those written about food and co.). I ask for only two things to make it easier for me to help with publishing: 
- The files you send me need to be easy for uploading for internet - anything you can upload to Facebook can be good as well for here. For example - I know that file of JPEG are great for this mission. 
- In case those shows and workshops happen at places which language isn't written at the same letters like in English - please write me in your language and at English the names of the artists and where does it happen. 

You can write me for the fan page of this blog at Facebook, you can also send to my Gmail at ornati.timen22@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment