Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The rehearsal at the studio of Neta

I'll try to remove some details. Too long anyway, too short time and not enough power... 

Because of the time it has started - I didn't have some time for siesta. So I did some other things which made a lot of mess. So I came running again at the last moment. Another girl who I never seen before came the same time. Someone was sitting there and was sure he needs to tell both of us where is the studio. Idiot. Paid fast for July, gave some more money for the photography..... Ilan looked shocked from the way I came. Neta's daughter said "hello" to me. I didn't know she even notice me before... The girls started to prepare and have some rehearsal. Till I was ready - Ilan, the Russian girl and the snobbish woman started to practice outside. I joined them. So hot there... After a while the snobbish woman gave up and got in for being at the air conditioner. We went on. Another girl came.  the Russian girl said hello to her. After a while she was talking with her about the rondeña. The girl asked if it was a rondeña. Yes.. She got in. The Russian girl who takes another class with a rondeña said that this girl was taking all year private classes and now she comes at the first time to dance with them. She suppose to dance it with them on stage. Ilan said that she will get F-.  We went on with the tangos. This girl came to try practice with us but it didn't work out very well to her. We went on till Neta called us in. All came accept the non clean one and the bata girl. Many girls I never seen before, some didn't look like girls that I wanna know. 

Looks like Ilan will be the star of this show. He told me something about a violin, but I saw there a cello for kids. For a start will be a part of saying some text by Lorca in Spanish and Hebrew, a moment after a mess. Ilan and another man will do it. A long practice on it. At the moment it over - Neta will get in, the other man will go. Ilan and Neta will dance a part of Carmen - at the way they did few years ago at the Israeli opera. Neta found out that she forgot her castanets. Who can give her a pair? My friend gave her, but something didn't fit Neta. My friend sent her to Ilan. Neta moved next to me, I offered her mine, but she didn't want even to try it. She took Ilan's. There was no need much to practice it, maybe accept the way it ends. A kid need to push them for they won't "fight". And she goes to play the cello. Andreu will play his guitar and some of the little girls dance. We went on with the rehearsal. The entrance changes a bit. All of us need to get something to stage after the cello part and stay on stage till end. I will need to get in with a table. By this time I noticed that the girl of private classes is a girl I saw before in the start of year and thought she's a wicked witch from my neighborhood. I was wrong. It's someone else. I was ready with my castanets. Neta didn't like it cause I was holding it too much and we've been asked to do palmas, no matter if we know the palo or not. 

A long rehearsal. Because of Ilan had another part with the other man - one practice on it. The little girls needed to go, so many things has been remove from the rehersal itself and giving the stage to the girls again. Again - no tangos or siguiryia. The little girls girls went away. We almost finished without it - the bata girl and the non clean one came and mentioned the hour. Never mind we were talking it will be different this time. Not much after I took a brake for my own. I felt like I will make a puddle in the middle of the studio if I won't take this brake... Fast as I could. 

One more hour for studio. Only us stayed there - Neta, Andrue and the group of tangos and siguiryia. We made it like it will be in the show. Siguiryia first. Neta didn't like that some of the girls weren't ready for it. Although all things that happened to me with her - she was right about it. She gave us pieces of papers with the order of show for we could see and be ready for it. Some needed to take their castanets. We made the siguiryia. It wasn't horrible. We moved to the tangos. Not bad. At the solos - the Russian girl has been asked to dance first. She didn't want cause she doesn't want to do so on stage. Neta demanded her to try now, Ilan started with jaleo for pushing her to accept it. She made a try. I made third. It felt well. When some made - Neta was wearing a red bata with white points. I never saw this bata before and I have one thing to say about it - very elegant. Not even a start of  cynicism. Whe the bata girl danced - it looked like I was the only one who made her jaleo. Neta made a thing of her own with the red bata. We needed to sing, she called us, and.... My friend said that we didn't work yet on this part. I remind her that not all danced yet. I remembered the snobbish woman. My friend remind that she didn't dance yet. Neta said she's sorry, it meant to be after all of us dance and she was sure we did. They danced. Neta made her part again and called us. We worked on a salida.  Neta said that it's difficult to dance the tangos with the bata, but she will be with the bata anyway. 

After that Neta asked us to go, she needs to work on the alegria with Andreu. I made a try to talk with Ilan, but he siad it isn't the time. He looked a bit on the alegria. After that at the dressing room he took some videos of some steps from the siguiryia. The non clean one showed him. 

Later on - Neta showed a bit her red bata de cola. It's new, she danced with it for the first or second time at all this evening. At the way out Ilan was busy - a bit was talking with Andrue, a bit was busy looking at photos I took few hours before and still were on my camera. He was amazed from my photos. He said that photography is my way to speak out. I asked him if I didn't dance well that evening. He said I did, but... Everyone has something that they are good at and another thing that they do even better. My dancing is good, but my photography is better. Sweet. At the street after a minute or two - the assistant started to shout that there was an interception. She was pointing at the sky. None of us saw or heard anything. After Ilan said that she probably saw a falling star - we heard an interception. She said that was an alarm. Later on I heard it meant for another place

No comments:

Post a Comment