Sunday, May 5, 2013

Jose Moro is coming back

Jose Moro is coming back to Israel. He will perform again with Compas Company (the company of Mijal Natan). Of course - another round of Don Quijote. I still don't have the dates and places it will take a part this time. I promise to publish when I will have it. It will be this summer for sure. If you will b able to go and see it - you should. I saw it in the first round and I hardly stopped smiling. It was a very unique one and caused lots of joy. 

In this round - Jose Moro will give also workshops. Three days, three levels. Each class to each level takes an hour and twenty minutes. It will take a part between 27-29 to June in Tel Aviv. One level workshops cost 450 NIS. For beginners will be tangos. For medium level (which I will take) will be farruca. For advanced will be buleria. This time I have the details, I have a virtual flyer, but I still not in a position to upload the flyer. In the moment that the flyer will be in a way which is possible to show here - I will show it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment