Sunday, May 26, 2013

The hangover class

I'll try to make it short this time. I'm still a bit in hangover...  Tired than the normal. 

Today there weren't many in the medium level class. Not even the assistant who meant to bring the tickets for end of year show... She's making problems again... When their class was over I was still the one from the alegria class who came. The few who came to the other class started to think that something happened. One got into the news through the internet connection she has in her phone. Nothing. I finally paid for my new skirt. I asked Neta about her assistant. I said it's for the tickets. She said that the assistant said in the last moment that she won't come. By the way - Neta told us that we may have two shows this year if we'll sell like last year. 

Till our class has started - the kido and non clean one came. For my request - we started to work on the legs' part of the alegria. It still makes me nightmares. After we started - the daughter came. We worked a lot on "cleaning" this part and making it better for all of us, not only me. In one point the non clean felt like she need to correct me when we made a move of places. Neta said it looks weird and she remember that was something else. The kido and the daughter remind her that I'm not in my place (I KNEW IT!) and I was suppose to be the last one to move and get in. The non clean asked me if it's right. Yeah, that's tight. We made it again. 

We made some new steps although we were only four. I told Neta that I think we should take a video. In the end - Neta took a video of all of us. After that - she asked the kido to dance and we all take some videos. The kido asked why don't we have the videos in our Facebook group. I told her that I do upload all the time. She still wasn't satisfied. She said that I didn't do it with the alegria for a long time. I told her it's because Neta took the videos in this group for a long time. Neta said so too in her way and said I didn't take videos for a long time, but when I do it's possible to trust that I do the job. The kido made it, but not without help. She wasn't on her best today and forgot many times, not only in this part. Now Neta danced a short part with her after all. 

After that - dancing all the algria from start to the end with the new stuff. In few points I start to make it better and remember better, but from time to time things didn't go well enough for me. We had a bit more of working on little things. 

Class was ended really fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment