Saturday, May 25, 2013

Farruquito dance

After I finally found out how to upload here link normally - I will do it from time to time. Will be mostly videos from YouTube, but also links to websites of dancers and musicians which I love. I have many in my head which I can and want to publish here. 

For a start (and will be many after) - a video of Farruquito. It's also his family, but mostly Farruquito. I was talking about it. It become a bit oldie and I saw it many times before, but I never get tired from it. Few of his family (includes Farru) sings here  buleria. In one point - Farruquito starts to dance. 

When was the workshop of buleria with Shuky, Adva and Idit - it looked like that between those who came to learn I was the only one who knew this video before. Some were pretty shocked from the way Farruquito dance here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJTsZCgkMKE

No comments:

Post a Comment