Monday, May 27, 2013

Last class of this round with Adi

I can't believe that I did it in the last class... I went out too late, got into a crowded bus and stood all the time there, and came just in time to change. Only the walker came a moment after me. The class has started when I still made my hair and took on my flamenco shoes. I took my new skirt and no one noticed. I misses the start of stretching. The walker was still walking around for a long time. I was happy she had to find a place in the other side of the studio, but it didn't help me much with others. I was near someone that I think I never saw before and pretty behind someone who I probably saw before. While stretching I was pleased to see the beautiful tattoo she has on her nape.

And legs' work. I was still shocked from myself for coming so late and still tired more than the ordinary. And no air conditioner and no time to rest. It was already hard this way although I already did it better last week. This time I made some stupid mistakes which weren't suppose to be there. And like this isn't enough... This studio is THAT small till it was enough in one teacher and 7 students for making this place too crowded. I wasn't the only one who thought so, in one point (I can;t remember if in the warming or later on) someone else said it's too crowded when she's been asked if she's fine. In this warming I saw most of time the tattoo, but it still didn't disturb me. I thought it's better to see it than to see my mistakes. The unknown girl near me didn't think she has enough space, so she got into mine all the time.

And after a brake - circles. I started to "wake up" and could go better. The tattoo started to piss me, but I wasn't sure yet if I'm gonna do more mistakes and if it's better to go on this way. By the way - the unknown started more to get into my space. I got into a curtain twice or three times because of it. For God's sake! She had enough space in her other side! But in the basic she can do three in a row without to put down both legs. Adi told the walker that she do it in the opposite, she should do like all of us to prevent accidents. The walker didn't believe that she's been fixed on this. In the other kind of circles we made - the unknown do it horrible, includes REALLY get into me. Adi said that I'm getting better. She looked at me while I was almost the only one who left to do it. I was really nervous from all, even from the complement till I stopped doing it right.  We finished it with doing it in two groups. 

Later on we worked on the siguiryia. In the start - some parts of it and one little part of each alone. I made it second while Adi made it in the front of me. Better. It's a part which we didn't work before TODAY and still couldn't really remember. And working on and on about parts and dancing all of it. The tattooed really started to disturb. I didn't want to fight, so I moved. The tattooed girl moved with me. The unknown finally made a try to give some space. It didn't work perfect. Adi said it's the last class of Mondays, so she thought to ask each of us to dance alone. All were too afraid for that, so no doing it after all. We've been given more time that we meant to get. A bit before one of the girls needed to go. 

If nothing will happen wrong - looks like there will be one single class of Friday next week. I think I'll go. It's gonna be weird (for me mostly because of the hour) , but I guess I rather having this weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment