Monday, March 5, 2012

Falling into a farruca

Last night I tried officially for the first time to dance in pants. I had some times when my hand was broken, but then it was because I had no choice and it was wuth not real elegant. Yesterday when I came there was the guitar player. From some reason I thought he was last week and not suppose to be this time. At least I had the money for it. I went changing. I should dance in a shirt which is lighter than the sweatshirt I had on me. And the jeans... Not fit to dance flamenco in it. At the changing I saw the fat woman. Looks like she comes alone now without her hubby. I said a dry "hello" . She answered me and ran away. I think it's a good sign if she's afraid of me. The kids came. The nice one came too. She started talking with me. She remembered as well that the guitar player was at last week and she didn't have the money... The one with hearing problems came and sat on the side. The "smart" one wasn't there - not even in the medium level class. I guess she's still in a little shock from last class. My friend came a moment before the medium level class has finished. I asked her if I see correct. I didn't really get an answer, but she said that my pants are pretty. I asked her where did she disappear in the bata class. She said that after making the batas she doesn't feel connect to those classes - so help her god. When our class was meant to start - we still were talking about my clothes. The conversation moved to the vest. The guitar player stood next to us and looked like he wanna take a part in the conversation and doesn't know how. One more who dance with me this year and in this class only came in the last moment. This time - all girls accept the fat woman and the messy kido danced in pants, but I was the only one in a vest. Neta said that we should start come in pants and vests. Why does no one came with a vest. Hey! After a pretty long time I tried to take some attention - I got it. I said "I'm here!". Neta said "Accept you". Ok... At warming we stood really close to each other - my friend, the other nice one and me. Quite in the middle of class the messy kido sat on the side and just looked at us dancing till the end. The other kido came to her few times in brakes to check on her and try to make her happy. A bit after the middle we started really dancing the whole dance. I still not used to dance in those pants and although in a normal condition I wear pants - it was really weird. It comes to me more naturally to dance flamenco in a skirt or a dress. I didn't take seriously enough. Well, every class now there is someone who falls on the floor. This time it was my turn. Not much after the start of dance there is a turn. I took it with all my heart and with a lot of enthusiasm. This with a mix of that pant... I found the floor is getting closer very fast. It didn't really hurt in the same moment, it felt more like a shame. All girls kept on dancing, the guitar player kept on playing, and I just laughed a bit. Neta looked shocked. I think she took it harder than me. She asked me few times if I'm allright and if I'm sure that I'm allright. Yeah, I am. I stood up again fast, looked a bit on the other girls just to know in which part they are. In the moment I found it - I back to dance like nothing happen. Almost. After a while (I can't really remember which) I started to feel a bit of pain and like I got knocks on half of my body. I'm not sure if it was a mental pain that I felt or did I really get such a knock. I felt it after the class was over as well for another an hour or so. And was a bit confused. Near the end of class I wasn't the only one for this evening who fell. The one who started with me this year in this class got into the girl with the hearing problem. The second fell on floor while the first apologize many times and try to help her to get back on feet. All asked if the one with hearing problems is fine. She said yes and we moved on. Near the end - there was another short guitar part to record. The messy kido made a bit of noise. The nice was sat next to me and made some movements like she still dance. In this part the fat woman started to change clothes. She doesn't have a probelm to do it next to the guitar player. She went out before it really ended. End of class the nice one said something about all fallings in classes lately and had to remind that she did too recently in the bata class. The messy kido said she didn't dance much cause a headache

No comments:

Post a Comment