Monday, March 19, 2012

And after the show...

It was quite a mess. All needed to pull out the experience from the show of Rocio Molina. Most went to see, some in the night before I did when the festival has started. I was the only one who could say that I went to her class as well. When the medium level class has over Neta said something about some missing class in April because of a Jewish holiday (which I hate). I was sure that I'll miss two classes while others will go on because of the course I'll take of Maria Juncal. So I won't. At least one good thing will go out from this holiday this year - I won't miss classes and will dance anyway (guajira). The guitar player was there. I asked him if came to the show of Rocio. He said he didn't. I told him that he missed cause she's THAT amazing till it makes not human (and the meaning for better than human). He said he heard so from others already. I started to tell Neta about the class. I didn't have enough time to tell all, but few things about who was and which palo. I told her that I still have on my camera a video I took in case she wanna see what was there. She asked me if I really took one. I told I did and I wasn't the only and first one (which is true). Neta asked me if it didn't disturb her. Disturb???? Not only that she didn't say a word about the videos - she also wanted to have photo with all of us in the end (we all knew it from the middle of class). I told Neta about it and the face that some (including me) asked her to have one more photo with her more personally and she didn't mind - not even when I asked to have my photo with her in facebook. It was enough for Neta to decide that Rocio is cute. Still - she told me that now there is no time and she prefer if I'll send her the video by e-mail. The class was suppose to start, but everyone were too busy to talk (mostly about Rocio Molina). We all were on our feet after Neta asked us if we're here to dance or talk. Do we want to dance at all? That was the nice one asked me how was the show. I said it was amazing. I couldn't say more cause the class has officially started. My friend came in the middle of warming. Between warming and practice the steps of dance - I found the time to give her a flyer for the course of Maria Juncal. The real mess was in the start when all wanted to talk, but after that - we all danced like "good girls" and there weren't real things to write about. Maybe about the new steps. We have some of those. As long as the guitar player stay around - there is a chance to get some of those. And we have now some difficult and cool new steps which we started to work on since middle of class. In the end Neta wanted to record again the new part in music with the steps. She asked one of the kidos to dance - the normal one. The kido asked Neta to dance with her. Neta didn't agree, she will do the palmas. everyone needs to be quiet now. The girl who dance like she's in the ballet took her phone for taking a video. The kido asked her not to take a video of hers, but it didn't help her. There is a video. The fat woman changed her clothes pretty fast while the dance. The kido made it really pretty and recived a bit of jaleo in the middle and applause in the end (justify). She looked a bit embarrassed, but she did the dance so pretty so I don't see any reason for her look on her face after. When it was over I was busy doing 3 things. I gave flayers to the nice one and another one, I gave my camera to my friend for she will see the video from friday morning in the class of Rocio Molina, and I started to talk with Neta. She said again about the classes that won't be. I told her that I thought I'll miss classes, but it will go on good for me because of the course of Maria Juncal. I told her her about the promise to have a guajira with a fan in the level I'll take. Neta said it's good and it could give me some ideas. While I talk with her about this - my friend tried to talk with me too about the video I let her see. My friend said to someone else that there is no doubt that Rocio Molina is amazing, but it isn't flamenco. I was the last to leave the studio. One of the workers of the studio came to close the windows and I told him that I'm about to go. He gave a sign that it's ok and I can take my time. At least I didn't lock inside. When I got back home I tried to send the video by e-mail to Neta. It was too heavy for sending it...

No comments:

Post a Comment