Thursday, March 1, 2012

And I thought it will be private

Last night I came after a long, weird and cold day. That day was including a lot of rain and strong winds. All over Israel the weather have left damages. In Tel Aviv only - a tree fell in a street close to my house. A window in my flat has broke from the wind... Still I couldn't miss class. Anything to make me feel better. When I came there was still the class of beginners. The menly woman came in a dress. Although I'm getting used to her it looked to me a bit weird and not naturally. The woman who came in a skirt last time was wearing pants again. I can't get it. Another girl from this class came with a very short skirt. At one part at the dance they need to shake the skirts. In this part - her skirt was definitely too short. I start to think that a bit shorter than this I can already see her womb.... And there was the man who dance in both of classes of medium level. At night before there were no classes at all and he came to dance no matter what. Very impressive, but from some reason he looked so affraid. That's one more thing that I can't get. Last year he was at beginners and I saw how did he dance then. I wish I could dance this way at my first year... When their class was over I was ready to start. I was in pants for warming. And I was the only one from the bata class in the studio... We started talking. Neta offered the man to come this class too cause he wanted to come three times a week and this one will be easy for him and won't be a problem for him to start in the middle. He said he wanna, but it's too hard to come as he wanna. His son say that he isn't enough at home. I said that it isn't hard, if you love it you can do it three times a week without a problem. Neta said that he isn't like me - he has a wife and kids, not like me, so he can't come as he wanna like me. I asked her where did she disappear at night before. She said that was an issue with the babysitter of her kids. The man told me that now I can see - when you have kids it's different. The daughter of the snobish woman came. Neta told that her dog has passed away. At my first year I got to see her cause Neta brought her to the studio many times. I love dogs and it made me sad. We talked about stuff like this. The fat woman and the nice one came. Neta asked the fat woman if she knew her dog. After a thought - she said no. Our class has started and I started to relax. The "smart" one came and had something to say. She said that the red head told her that she's sick for two weeks and hope she will be able to come next week. 5 girls at studio - all still in pants and it still felt like no space. And getting into the batas. A bit of warming with it. It become easier. I even got a great from Neta about at least one thing. After that - try to get the batas in the air with legs and catch with a hand. At first time it went to me better than I thought it will. Neta got impressed and that was enough to confuse me at next time which I didn't make it right. And practicing some parts at dance. The hardest part for me become easier, but it still doesn't come to me naturally. At least I could do it with the skirt holding and do the hands part as well, a thing that the "smart" one didn't really dare to try. And real dancing. The music on, start to dance, but it was on the wrong part. Music again and we danced. At one point we stopped to repeat a part - the "smart" one stepped on my skirt and didn't really wanted to move on. A normal person would have told her to move, but after the tragedy of getting it last year and as far as I don't like that girl - I just pulled it from her leg. She apologized. Lucky her - if she didn't.... Later on she also fell. It took me a bit time to notice, and even then a bit time to stop dancing. When it was the nice one in another time - it stressed me. Now when it's her - it was for me something between I don't care and try not to laugh. All because I don't like her. The nice one asked me if I remember it happenend to her as well. Of course! It was too scary for I could forget it just like that. And we started with some new steps. Neta said she wanna have a video of this, but she doesn't have the way this time, if anyone of us have - she wants us to make one. I volunteered to take a video in my camera. Neta asked me to wait a bit for we'll do it a bit better. after a short while she said she's ready. She told me how she wants it to be. Some girls wanted to give her their batas, but she said she heard it and the answer is no. I took a bit of her for the legs' work and the "smart" one for the bata's work. At least it isn't the end... Neta asked me not to delete the video soon for it will be for next week. No problem. And there was a bit more in the middle of new steps, but that's for another time

No comments:

Post a Comment