Thursday, December 1, 2011

Two more and the influence

So, I did say that flamenco has many influences. It's first of all - a gipsy kind of music and dance because gipsys were who made it. It has an ifluence from Spain, because those gipsys who made the flamenco are those who got settle down in Andelucia, Spain. It dosen't finish by that. Those gipsys came to Spain from India, so there are some influences (some are very easy to see) from the dances of India. They have been through in Arab states, so there are some influences from the east and belly dance. About this I alreasy told. And there always the jewish side. Recently I found out the reason for the jewish influence: as far as it's about two kinds of people that others don't like - at least in Sevillia (a kind of a capital of Andelucia) both found themselfs as neiboughrs in the difficult neighberouds.

For this time - a bit show of about the influence from India. In my third year I too two classes - one of Sevillianas and a high level of taranto. I still remember from the taranto few steps pretty clear without watching much the video. One of them always looked to me very close the step from the dances of India. I really loved it. But it isn;t the point for my writing this time.

The reason for this time is couple of photos of Farru, again from a show. This time - with a dancer from India (incluldes the clothes). I still need to find out who's she. Anyhow, the photos are beautiful (so I think) and when it's Farru - do I really need a reason for putting some photos of him around here?


No comments:

Post a Comment