Thursday, December 1, 2011

The flying bata

Yesterday the bata class got back to be a bit difficult. I came tierd and flying than ever. And when I was wearing my bata I felt that someone smoked on it. It had a strong stink of cigarrettes. The new #$%@ got back after a while that she wasn't there. At least this time she didn't try to show that she knows better than everyone else.  This time one of the begginers stayed to see some of our warming. Finally one of them get a little model for what she can do if she will practice and learn more for a long time. 

We were only 5 lst night. Still the studio wasn't big enough for us. Again I almost killed a chair because I didn't have a place. In the start the red head and the one who doesn't have self confidence danced like all the studio belongs to them. That's weird cause they doesn't make problems in a normal condition. The batas got into other batas. It didn't make it any easier to dance.

And the weirdest thing: the husband of the fat woman. He watched us from the window again, something like a half class. Some of the time he made some really ridiculous moves, something like a monkey dance. The mirrors in the studio are in the front of the windows, so I could see it well. I couldn't ignore it made me a lot of inconvinice.... Twice that I looked at it - Neta asked me what happened and where am I. What could I say about it near the fat woman?

Near the end of class we stopped a bit for that Neta could think about some new steps for our caña dance with our batas. The husband of the fat woman wasn't around that moment, so she did something that she didn't do before: she stood near the window and looked out. She looked so sad and worried....  When got back to dance - the husband got back to the window. Till the end.

Normally - the watching from the window is over when class is over. This time - the class was over and the husband stayed in the window. In a normal sitiuation I don't have a problem to change in the studio, this time - because of him - I didn't feel like. I went to the toilets to change. When I went out from the toilets dressed in my daily clothes - he set down in the start of the hall. With a book. Now he's readding! He found out the right page really fast... It looked like a pulp fiction book, and he checked out more what happen around than really to read it. I really don't know when did flamenco became a pip show...

No comments:

Post a Comment