Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dear god!!!

Well, first time that Belén Maya came to Israel - I went to her class. It was 3 days class. In the second day I asked to have a photo with her. She accepeted. Like a kido who wanna show the world what a great thing she have - I uploaded the photo to facebook. I didn't think it will hurt her, but it did. In the last day she sent Neta to tell me how terrible what I did. Then she asked all NOT to upload photos with her from this class, although she accept to have photos with whom will ask. She said she isn't dressed for that and people will say she isn't a proffecional if they'll see this kind of photos. Never mind others don't have this kind of problem. The photo went down from facebook. Last summer she came again. This time she said from the start NOT to take any photos of her at all. And if we wanna have videos of the cheografy for we'll remember the steps - that's fine, just without her and still she doesn't want it in facebook. Recently - something like a week and a half ago or two weeks - someone from another state uploaded photo like I have. One with her in a course she gave. Very sweaty and they are both tagged. It's in Belén's profile, so this way I know about it. It's still there, no signs for a tragedy. This weekend were another classes in Tel Aviv, includes of bata de cola. I think the world just fell because I couldn't be there. And like this isn't enough - there is in facebook a new photo. It's the bata class group. All of them with Belén and Neta. I found it out through the tag that Neta got. I looked her profile and this photo is there, includes a tag of her and 2-3 more girls. One that didn't get any tag but looks full in air is the snobish mother. It's still there. I gave a request to tag also Belén, but I wanna kill someone. I'm aware that jealousy is a very low feeling, but... Things happen. What should I do? Upload again my photo with Belén?

No comments:

Post a Comment