Thursday, July 28, 2011

Going into the end of the year

As I wrote in the first post... I learn to dance flamenco in the last few years. I have one more lesson this evening before I finish my 5th year. Always in the same studio from the same amazing teacher/dancer. Ok, maybe accept 2 master classes I took from dancers from Spain. I will talk about it in other time. This year I take 3 different classes from this teacher. This year I started to learn in one of the classes to dance with bata de cola (the big skirts or dreeses with a lot of fabric on the floor behind). I had a lot of mess with the skirt, the making of it and with a jealous @*#$% who learn with me. She also learned with me in the 3rd year and made me some troubles already than... That some other stories for other times. And tomorrow is the party of end of the year. All the students of this teacher will make a show for our families and friends we invited. I'm ecxited. It won't be only because of the party and show itself. Tomorrow will come to see me some friends who haven't seen me dance before. And tomorrow I will dance in three different dances, includes with the bata de cola. One dance will be on palo (beat) of tango de Malaga. After that - the bata on palo of guajira. The last dance I will take a part in will be a solea. The solea is very difficult, not because of the beat. It's because it a very intensive one. I hope I will do it on the best way...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I'd like to share with all of you the best online store for getting flamenco dance castanets with a reasonable prices.

    I'm pretty sure these castanets are for you.

    ReplyDelete