Monday, July 25, 2011

For a start

Hello
My name is Orna. It's a regular name in Israel...
I start now this blog from my love to flamenco. Like many other people I know in Israel and from Israel - I love flamenco. This blog will hopefully will rich to other flamenco lovers.
I guess I always loved it. I didn't have it all the time at home, but... I always loved to see dancing and to dance myself. One of the kinds I loved the most was flamenco. I saw it a bit just like that, I saw in movies and theater. I found myself jealous few times in people who can dance flamenco. 6 years ago I found myself in a time that I wanted to learn ANYTHING. And found a chance to learn flamenco dance near my home in Tel Aviv from a great dancer. I decided to try. Till than - I loved flamenco. After I started - I started to love it even more. Just to see this is a whole world... Two and a half years ago I broke a hand. I learn in groups, NOT in private lessons. I thought I have 2 choices - to stay and home and feel sorry for myself when the other girls are learning without me, or I can go to classes and do what I can. I prefered the second choice. When I saw how my body and soul react to flamenco and to the classes when my hand was broken and in the few weeks after the plaster went down - I understood that I have no way back. It feels too good to leave it...
So - in case that some readers understand what I mean here - I hope I will be interesting for you in the future in this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment