Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The group

Old readers knows that I was learning at the studio of Neta Shezaf for some years, only at her studio. I had some dramas with her. Because of it and because it was time to try something new - last year I started to learn also at the studio of Mijal Natan. Last year it was two classes a week at the studio of Mijal, one more class a week at the studio of Neta. It was a difficult year for me. I knew that I do the right thing by being at the studio of Mijal and I'm about to rise there, but it was a new studio with a high level of dancing with a style that was new to me. That mean a lot of stress. At the studio of Neta - it felt like stress. I had a fight with Ilan because of a thing which happened there. We got over it and after couple of days we started all over. After that he wasn't for a while because of other things he learn and he's the person I'm the most touched with at this studio at last years. And Neta closed some groups because not enough people came, so she mixed another group with the one I took. A new dance to end of year show from the the middle of year... If I told her that I won't do it = she wouldn't mind although she didn't have a problem to beg others to dance at the show at previews years. At summer I had some more dramas with her and with the Russian girl at her studio. Now she moved classes of Tel Aviv to the days I'm at the studio of Mijal. She sent an e-mail at the start about the hours and days. I told her it will be a problem for me. She didn't even try to answer, who knows if she was reading at all. Fine. Goodbye. I'm at another studio now which doesn't fell new any longer. 

Old readers also know about the close group at Facebook. I know that people outside the group can;t see a thing at this group accept the members. Old readers of this blog knows that I was very active since this group was open. Every time we had some new steps at the classes I took - I took a video and uploaded to the group for all from the studio could see and remember the steps. In case still no one remembered - the videos kept in my camera. When Ilan wasn't there at the studio - I still took care for him personally as well. At those 3 months Ilan wasn't there - he was the only one that I heard about him from Neta that he's missing. She used to tell at my face for a long time that I'm a part of her studio. Last year after the previews dramas - she stopped saying it on me. 

Well, she was talking about watching the movie "Flamenco, flamenco" Carlos Saura after time at the studio. all members of the studio. When was a date - I couldn't come because I was then and still depends on public transportation, it was at a day without busses and I refuse to take a taxi those days (which mean cost more) for another city. The assistant didn't like it and told me how wrong I am. It didn't happen at the end, not only because I couldn't come. Looks like Neta was waiting I will go away. Ilan told me that this Saturday - the studio will come to him to see the movie. Just like the siguiryia Neta promised to teach for two year. She started to teach as needed only when I took the improvisation classes. Tangos. And this dance I needed to learn from the middle. 

Well, all of this reminder is for telling an old thing which wasn't important till now. And a new thing which makes the old one really stupid. For a year or so there was a Dutch girl at the studio of Neta. She had an Israeli boyfriend. By the time she was at the studio of Neta - she got married with her boyfriend, got pregnant and got back to Amsterdam with her fresh husband. Neta opened the Facebook group only after this girl got back to Amsterdam. Didn't disturb Neta to take the Dutch into the group. She forgot the nice one who was still a part of the studio. I took her in. So, now... Not only that this Dutch got into the group after one year she had before the group. I was 8 years at this studio. EIGHT years! And since this group got open - I was updating the group all the time with things with a connection to the studio. I was worried about it, I gave a lot of my time and energy for it. Today I found out that I've been removed from the group.No one told me about it. I just saw a photo that the Russian girl was uploading to other groups and pages. A photo of all the studio last year. A photo we paid for it. That was for the holiday that starts this evening. At least my face has been removed from it. I don't think I need to pay for the publicity of Neta. Enough I did her some for free for both of us here and it was still difficult for her to say "thank you". I just started to wonder. I made a try to get into the Facebook group that I was updating so much for the studio. I can only see the members, I can't get in

No comments:

Post a Comment