Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Shoes - my look like flamenco and the about to have flamenco

OK, I did tell about it. As far as you don't have to remember (one of things which are more important for me than to others) and the face this blog is getting bigger all the time - some probably don't know about it. My birthday is getting closer and I'm about to get new couple of flamenco shoes as a gift. I needed some new shoes for every day and still need for flamenco. so far - I did get my daily shoes. I know a store in Tel Aviv with shoes which looks like flamenco (Le Femme at King George Street). I went to buy there. this is the result:





Only looks like flamenco....

And the reason that write about it, and what I did write before... The REAL flamenco shoes.
I did made a try to invite last night my first Gallardo. I'm not sure that I was choosing the right colour for it will look like in the photo, but I did my best to choose the closest. It will be a birthday gist from my family. For that - I was sitting with my dad on the site for the order. All went well. So we gave my name and his credit card. I don't know if it's the reason, but it told that it doesn't accept the order. 

Because of the hour and time it took us - my dad said we'll try it again today. The next photo is of the model of Gallardo that I was choosing. I really want this colour, but they don't give the option of saying "just like in the photo" with the colour. I hope that I was choosing a colour which is close enough, although they give there many beautiful options for colours


No comments:

Post a Comment