Monday, October 27, 2014

Can't wait for it

Today some more e-mails. The talking is about Artefyl. I heard before about few firms of flamenco shoes that professional dancers loves.  Recently after some problems I had with one of them... Although I am not a pro - I decided to have a new couple which is better than I have, so it means taking a couple from one of the firms which professionals rather take. After all the years that I dance and just because I know that now it's too hard for me to stop. 

One firm of professionals didn't accept to make my order. Few days ago - after a long war I made something different. I hate to ask for help from people that I don't know when is the next time that I will see face to face for making help a little easier. I understood that maybe this time I will have to make a big mess for a big help. I asked my dear Miguel if he can help me. He told me that he won't be able to help me with the firm that I was trying to invite shoes from, but there is another firm. He's working with them and they are friends of him. He gave me the name of Artefyl. In moments after a try to make an order from them - I received a confirm, a thing which I couldn't have with the another firm. Still there are few problems, but instead I will have to bag for their help - they came to me and wrote me. Problems has been gone. Today I've been told that my order has been sent for work. Still they asked me some more questions for it will come out perfect. Fits what I think about Miguel - if he recommend of them - I trust him that they are good.

I'm still not sure if I will receive it till my birthday as I wanted, but it will come. By the way I found out that Miguel isn't the only professional dancer who use their service. Well, although I still don't have my shoes - it's enough in their service to tell that I have a new love in flamenco. Fine, so I do like some of their models, some I don't but I found my beautiful thing and I get my wonderful service. So, this is my next model of shoes, just in different colours:



No comments:

Post a Comment