Saturday, April 19, 2014

That flamenco evening...

Finally some time to write about it... The last show (so far) at the restaurant near the beach. Adva Yermiyahu was the dancer again (she's the one who's always there), Shuky Shveiky was the singer, Moy Natanzon on percussions (mostly cajon, but also a bit on something which I don't know how to call it). This time they took El Fyty from Spain to play on the guitar. 

This time I was inviting a table and bagged it will be next to the stage. I came by foot. From stress of coming there on time and see if they really saved me a good place I got there a bit too early. Outside I met Natasha and was talking with her a bit. Hello to Shuky... Adva came from inside. Hugs. I told her that I was inviting a place this time and I hope they did save it to me. She sent me in. After a while I've been taken to my table - next to the musicians at the side of cajon, look at Adva from the back (still could see her feet work most of time and she gave a lot of attention to the musicians). This time the service was OK, but the place became a bit crowded, mostly after two girls from the studio in Florentin came with a friend, were waiting for another one and made a mess next to me. Strangers asked me to take photos of them. Someone I hate who calls himself "a guitar player" came and sat at a table next to them. This time Andreu came too. I hardly had a place to go out to him, he ran between one place to another and I couldn't ask for attention for "hello". One of the Facebook girls came with someone that I know a bit and I didn't know they're friends. Andreu went after them for sitting with them at the table at the other side of musicians. I got up on my feet. The Facebook girl looked at me. Hello one to each other. Then Andrue accepted to look too and said a shy "hello". The guy I hate moved to sit with them.

The show itself has started with a late, but this time they warned it won't start at time because of other flamenco events that happened the same day. For the start = a rumba. Only music. I heard about El Fyty before but somehow I didn't have the chance before to listen to him. I heard about him that he's good. Now I know that rumors can be true. He is good. Shuky made palmas for a long time before he started to sing. After that he introduce the musicians. Next part. 

An alegria has started. Adva came to stage through the tables at a white dress. This time it was a bit weird experience to me. Yeah, I got my table next to stage, but I'm not used to see the dancer from this point of view - like the point of musicians point. At least I could see a lot, she danced to them as well. Weird to me, but interesting. And As far as I love Adva's style - it was fun having it. After a long dance she was sitting for palmas. Right back to me...

Next past was only music. I didn't recognize the palo for sure, I think it was a romera. I thought asking later on, but with things that happened - I missed a chance. Anyway, it was beautiful. After that Shuky introduce all again. He said that El Fyty came from Spain and now it's almost improvisation. From my place I could see and hear Moy asking Adva if she's about to dance. She signed for "no". Moving to a buleria. At the table next to me - the strangers had an argue. The man who asked me for photos is someone who likes more jazz thought it isn't serious (hey, no improvisation at jazz?), someone who came to be with them made a try to convince him that it is serious, after all - Shuky Shveiky is there! Well, it's true that it can look bad if it takes a place in a restaurant, but in Spain there is nothing wrong in it, and I do agree with the man who said it is serious thanks to Shuky. Well, I agree that it was serious thanks to all of the fellows who made this show. All of them are professionals and talented. 

Next. Adva said that now will be one more part, then few minutes brake. They will return to perform after that. One more buleria. A long music till Adva got up to dance and make her salida. A brake. I made a hard work to came to the side of the Facebook girl and Andreu. When I came - the guy I hate looked at me and smiled like I'm coming to him. Andrue got up and went away. So did the guy I hate when he realized that I came to talk with others. I was talking with the Facebook girl and the one who came with her. Her friend took a nice part at the conversation too. So, by this time it was useful - the Facebook girl is crazy for Miguel as I am (OK! Almost as I am!), she didn't see Quince yet, she waned to see now because he will dance as a guest when he will come back. She still didn't have a ticket, unlike me. I had two tickets and no one to go with (all told me so far they can't come or can't commit yet). She will come with me. She said that I spared the phone call she wanted to have for a ticket. 

I got back to my table when I noticed the musicians comes back to their placed. Andreu found another place to stay. I noticed something unlike the other time I was there. At the first evening that there was a show there I also came. That time at the brake many people went away at the brake. This time it was crowded, but less. This time not only that all stayed - few others joined to the second part. It included Sharon Sagui, Ofir Atar and Maayan Doari. At the case of Maayan - no need to look for attention. He noticed me fast and said "hello"... It makes Andreu's disregard even weirder, after all - Maayan knows me less than him.

The second part has started. with two musical parts. First tangos, after that a solea. I know those palos never meant to be relaxing, but I just felt it makes me relax from the music. 

For the next part with no earlier prepare Sharon joined them and came to the palmas stand. Moy told her it's about to be a solea por buleria. Adva came in her red costume to dance. At this part I was standing. It was hard to see behind Sharon, and the stranger who asked for photos thought he's alone. The fellows who were behind me went to another place, so no need to have a fight and no disturbing anyone.  I used to not like this palo a little less. I never hated it, but I felt less connected to it. I start to change my mind. Too many times lately that I see others dance it and enjoy very much. OK, so maybe accept at the show made for the last festival... Doesn't count. 

Time for fin la fiesta. Adva called all the flamencos at the restaurant, all accept me and Natasha. I guess that Natasha for the photos (she's great in taking dancing photos and had a great for that) and accept me. I guess that my problem was being too behind. The first to dance was one of the girls from the studio at Florentin. I don't like her... Second was the Facebook girl. She become better and better each time I see her dance. She danced in flat shoes. After that - Sharon. I guess that she didn't like that a student of hers dance and she doesn't. She was with hair down. The way she was dancing at fin la fiesta of others looked much better than her dancing on stage at the festival... Ofir wanted that Shuky will dance, so he started to sing. He signed Shuky to dance, but second girl of Florentin started to dance. One more girl that doesn't matter what she will do - I don't like her. Only then the stage was free for Shuky. After his part - Maayan replaced Moy on the cajon for the request of Sharon. Shuky got back sinning. The girl who came with the Florentins danced a bit. She doesn't look nice, but she dance well. Ofir next. I hardly saw, but seemed like he made it funny as usual (respond of others). Adva was last. She signed the girls for salida. The Facebook girl and two more (kill me, I can't remember who were next to her, but I think the Florentins) responded and danced with her. It looked so cool!  I guess that all of it. I came tired and remind it only after coming back home

No comments:

Post a Comment