Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tangos/siguiryia

I couldn't write after class normally. Too fuzzy. I made my siesta before class, I woke up too late and I was sure that I will be late to class. I ran. On the way I remembered that I was suppose to bring the piece of paper with words of songs from last week. I came on time but I was still a bit sleepy. My friend came after me and she was at the very last moment. A moment before class the assistant gave us CD's. I thanked her for my copy. I don't think that the fact I don't like her means that I need to forget my manners. I came out for a moment and when I got back - "here is Orna"... Yeah, I'm here! Next week we won't have a class on Tuesday because of Independence Day, but once we'll have it on Thursday, next week. I can come but I was sorry that Ilan still can't come. He has now rehearsals on Thursday till June (this time he's taking a part at David and Bat Sheva). Neta said by the way that Shuky will sing us for sure at end of year show again. He will come for sure for one of classes before and then class will be for tangos only. If we accept - we'll bring come more girls for this class. None of us wanted to bring more people to class. It's our class! Neta promised that she's try to make this class when Ilan will return. 

The Russian girl started to talk about a show that she's about to go and see of Diego El Cigala (I really should upload somehow the commercial). She said she wasn't sure if to go because of a story Neta told about him. I won't go because it will be in a place which is difficult for me to go to, mostly because I don't have a car. Our class has started with listening to some music from the CD which all of us have now. It took some time till Neta made it and could play it. The Russian girl noticed that I don't have the words and shared her piece of paper with me. We made a try to sing, mostly Camaron. Few words were missing at the pieced of papers. Others wrote it down. Only that moment Neta noticed that I'n the only one who doesn't write it.  We made a bit more try of sinning. 

Dancing has started with a bit of practice on our letras and the part we're all dance it together. I showed Neta the videos that I still have on my camera. One didn't need to (and somehow it isn't on my camera any more). The videos came after that. One of the girls came to look behind my shoulder while I was showing to Neta the first video, I didn't really notice who but I think it was the bata girl. My friend came too. I didn't make a try that she could see too. Neta asked for silence. The assistant said that she couldn't see it on Facebook. Neta asked me if uploaded it. Of course I did! All is there! We made a good practice on three parts. I needed to remind Neta which letras comes with the steps because it's hard to hear it from my camera. 

After that part Neta was choosing few girls to show some steps by if she ask a markaje or remate and our memory. After one made something - all of us made the same for a while. The friend of the assitant was one of the girls. She said that she doesn't know a thing. Neta didn't give up for her and said that she knows. The friend of the assistant made something. I couldn't understand the try, but Neta did and showed us how to do it. I was the last to show. I made a markaje. Neta was fixing me for the beat. I didn't have any music or palmas, I was sleepy, I don't want any complains! Our drill after that was to do an entrada, one markaje and one remta from those we did a moment before, only those we made a special practice on. And we all sang from the new tangos. The girls's order has been chosen randomly. Most made mistakes, maybe one made it great. The bata girl made it - at the third trial. All others made one trial. I was last again. I was afraid and hopped that Neta will forget to ask me to do it. She didn't forget me. I wasn't sure that made it perfect and once Neta did sign me. Neta didn't try to fix me after that like she did with others. She had a comment like "OK". Moving to siguiryia. The bata girl and the Russian girl went away cause they never stay to this part. The assistant and her friend went away cause they were tired. At least the assistant was tired.... She said that she will see if she will dance it at show or not. We left four girls for the siguiryia.

Between parts my friend said that Ilan told her that I was insulted from her at the evening before. I did. I told her what pissed me. No, she didn't mean to insult me, yes she's sure that Ilan tells me what's going on with him, she said herself that I'm a good friend of him, but... It wasn't to insult me but she needed Ilan to tell her that she did and she stand behind what she said. Great.... We were friend before for sure, but now... Maybe I will stay polite for some make up at end of year show. 

We started with a try to dance all the  siguiryia from start to end. We couldn't remember it well. I could remember that was something we had and changed it for a longer thing. The snobbish woman said that I'm right about it. She still couldn't remember more than that. We had a problem at the end. Neta asked me if it's on her phone or at my camera. I have it on my camera. I showed her the video twice or three times for we could remember it well for sure. We made a long practice on it. And dancing all again. And again. And again. And few more fixings. Our time has over but we made it once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment