Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Last evening with Hugo

A bit difficult. This evening the hardest thing was to finish with it. I think... Happened some things, I'm tired, I guess that I should do it now and not wait for tomorrow. I hope that I won't forget anything - including the photo (not focused enough, but it's better than nothing).

So, afternoon the dragon tattoo offered me a ride - a think which sounds great cause again I didn't have one. Too much drama and now I found out that I'm not in her way, so I gave up on it. Ran to the studio. Ilan came a moment after me - running as I did. This time the class before finished again a bit after time, but less dramatic than last two weeks. His wife came and this time was watching. Yael was at Mijal's company till recently used her home vacation and took this class this time. Amazing how easy it looks when she do it - last class in a crazy level. Between classes I was talking with Idit. The looking girl pushed an empty water bottle on my waist for asking me to move. She still ran over me. B***h! I asked Hugo once again to take a video. I meant to the dance, he made it larger. He old everyone that we can take a video of all class. Tempting, but I don't have enough space at my camera for that. I rather have the dances.

Clasico Español class has started. A long practice of playing the castanets. He had few little fixings to me, but very little and very few. I think few others had some more dramatic fixings. I had a little war - the friend of the happy one was hiding me from the mirror all the time. It's true that many times I love dancing but hate seeing how do I dance, but there is a reason for a mirror in the studio...!

Dancing again and again the Clasico Español. The friend of the happy one gave up on the castanets and took it off. When Hugo noticed she said that she's sorry. Later on - another girl pulled off her castanets. After while we've been asked to do it with music. I took my video. Ilan wasn't at his best and was hiding since the middle. And we learned some new steps. Dancing all again with music and new steps. I took another video. 

Class was over. It seemed so fast this time and like he had some mercy on us this time. It was less killing. The b***h and some others went away. One of guys form Mijal's company came, at least not the one who shouts. Two or three more girls who weren't before. The man who I didn't know before came back for dancing. 

The martinete class didn't start much too late. A little warming. We also made a drill which I think is great for making it as a part of dance, but for us it was only for warming. Still it's a bit confusing and I wasn't the only one who made a mistake from time to time. 

Moved to dance parts of the martinete. And some new steps. This time Hugo made a mistake from time to time. Well, I guess that after all the energy he pulled out lately (on us and on stage) it's hard to blame him. The dragon tattoo girl remembered something. Some laughed that she remember while none of us did, not even Hugo. And she wasn't there last week! 

Dancing all the martinete over and over again. We were over time again. I took a video of the martinete when it looked like the end. After that Hugo asked if we want to dance once more or or go home to sleep. Close to the hour 23:00. The man who I didn't know said "go home". We danced once again. Claps. The guy from Mijal's company thanked him in Spanish and said how great teacher he is. I went to Hugo and asked for a photo with him. He accepted. I usually asked those fellows if it's possible to upload the photo to Facebook. I didn't need to this time. He's a new friend of mine in Facebook and before a photo has been takedn he asked if I mind to upload the photo. I called Ilan in a try to ask him to take the photo. The dragon tattoo was closer. I asked her. Or anyone. She said that she wants too. Hugo changed his mind and said that he wants a photo with all of us. Ilan came running for that. Hugo started to call all. I started to shout for everyone. Some girls asked Yael to join us and she didn't want to. She thought it will be better to look on making. One of the girls was already at the balcony. Those who knows her name demanded her to go back down for the photo. The wife of Hugo took my camera and took a photo of all of us. It wasn't good enough so she took another one. The second photo was better, but I needed to see it on the computer that still... I really need a new camera. Hugo still asked me again and again if I will upload to Facebook. Of course! The dragon tattoo was a bit worried as well. I told her that I will tag the photo at Facebook for she will have it as well. 

At the way out I thanked Hugo for all


No comments:

Post a Comment