Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Attend to = Días de flamenco

This year it will be 20 years of festival with many special things. I saw what's about to happen and... If I could be for 72 hours in a row at Suzanne Dellal - I would do it. Only a day dream. I still don't have my ticket, but I want to go (as usual) to the main show at Friday night. This year it will be Marco Flores. Not as usual - I want to come Saturday morning. I mean - closest to morning. Will be a show with many fellows, at least some I know personally. I need to show myself, and no less = to see the fellows. One of the guys on stage will be Ilan and I don't want to miss see him dancing. Since we're friends I did miss him on stage once and I still have guilty feelings (although he doesn't remind it). 

And... Because I can't be 72 hours in a row but do want to be there a lot - I will take the workshop. Marco Flores of course... I wasn't sure if I will take it or not this year, but when I saw what's about to happen and hours, and the fact it will be special this year - I need my reasons to be there as much as I can. So today I sent my pay check for Adi Foundation for they will keep a place for me at the workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment