Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Full ballroom

This time Ilan told me that he's coming although he didn't really take those classes before, accept one trial. Because of that I wasn't surprised to find him at the balcony when I came. The other class still went on with the guitar player. Ilan and me made a try to talk with all the "noise" of flamenco steps and a guitar with an amplifier. It was weird. It was a try to stay silence for not disturbing the class and still shout a bit for we could hear each other. The music stopped from time to time in surprise and we did with it. 

A moment before our class - I took my ordinary place at the edge behind. Ilan took another edge behind but signed me that he wanna say something and won't leave his place. I came. He was shocked from the numbers of girls. When he came for a trial not all came and this time all were there, also the two little girls who came once when he wasn't there. I made a try to come back to my place when Mijal came back from her brake. I found out that another girl took my space at the little moment I left it. I saw that there is a place at the front but I still don't feel ready for it. I made a try to be between two rows, a bit more at the edge and between the rude girl and someone with a Russian hairdo. It was really tight there. 

The class has started with a ling hands' warming. I have to get used to the fact it also has a part of a drill, not only the legs' warming. When we moved to the legs' warming the guitar player still played although I never noticed he it before at this part of class. And there were some new steps for the warming. Mijal checked out on the girls. Each needed to do it alone. The elder one first. She was a bit nervous about to do it alone in the front of all of us, but after Mijal made her some faces she accepted to try. It wasn't too bad. The younger one didn't need anything to try with a lot of self confidence. She made it perfect. I took a water brake, but the rest of the studio started to clap her. As a joke Mijal made a play like it's for her and she's embarrassed. We went on with the warming. 

We worked a bit on a part of the siguiryia. Ayelet was there but she hardly danced at this class. She was aside most of time. At one part Mijal forgot something and Ayelet reminded her from the part which doesn't fit any more for dancing. It was a real show - she wasn't in her clothes of flamenco. She was dressed for going out with a little skirt and silver high heel shoes. The heels in her shoes were so high and so thin till I have no ides how she did she keep her balance without to fall. When the other girls saw the way she was dressed there were many "wow" there and all moved to see a bit. I'm sure all were curious as I am more from the way she was dressed than the way she danced that moment. A bit after she remind Mijal what's next - she went away with one or two girls from the company. 

Ilan broke up. A part of this practice he still made a try, but other part I saw him just sitting there.  

One of the steps we did - Mijal asked us to do it in groups, half makes palmas and the other dance. Each group made palmas twice and danced twice. After that - some of the girls has been asked to do alone with our plamas. I hoped that she won't ask me to do it alone. I didn't have to worry. 

We started to dance the siguiryia. Ilan still knows this dance less than I do and wasn't in a good mood for trying too hard. He tried a bit, looked a bit and broke down. He stopped dancing. At the second time we danced the siguiryia - at the start he just looked and most of the time sat down. 

The guitar player got ready to go. We learned some new steps for the siguiryia. At the end of class Mijal asked the girls there who are also at the provision to go out with her for a cigarette. I got up to the balcony with Ilan. Talking again. I got into the toilets when I could for changing. Ilan started to shout there if anyone saw me and if I already went away. I started to shout back that I'm there, I didn't go and he's a tick. When I went out I made a try to look at him with the scariest face I could make (and not sure I can with him). Two girls there from the next class looked at us amused. I said that I think that Ilan try to make me get used to change next to him. I have no idea if it was a joke or not but he said it won't be too bad. He do it all the time. We went together to the bus stop

No comments:

Post a Comment