Thursday, August 29, 2013

A mess around a bata

Just for letting know for a start: I love the flamenco clothes' line of Raquelita and I enjoyed her service when I bought two skirts from her. Still looks like any publish of mine about clothes here - of hers or others it can make a mess and I'm dragged into it. Not every time, but it happen.

Once I published about the clothes of Neta. Two girls came to check on the clothes, but Neta got angry with me cause Raquelita got angry with her. Neta said that Raquelita was shouting at her on the phone and blamed her in copying her clothes. 

A long time ago Raquelita published a photo which she didn't write from where she get it. It was a photo of a dancer wearing an amazing bata shaped like a peakok. She said that she's about to bring like this one to Israel. I know some got interested but I never saw any like this for real. I published it too and it didn't help. The blog was smaller then and with less influence, or that the bata was a problem. Maybe both options are true.

How long ago it was? Today I received a message from Selene Muñoz through Facebook. She added a link to the certain post. A year an a half has over since then. It has been published at March 2012. Selene said that only now she found out the blog. By the way -  it's a bata designed by herself and her mother. I had no right to publish it cause she and the photographer has the rights on the photo, and more than this: she and her mother has the right on the bata. It meant to be only for her. She wrote also to Raquelita cause she's a copycat and took her rights on the bata. She wrote again and gain "if the blog say the true". Well, I do wrote the true. 

Now to try delete the post! I have to get into "backstage" - a part which only I can see, but to find such an old post when I published so many other things since then....

No comments:

Post a Comment