Thursday, August 29, 2013

After the last thing

I guess I have to apology now. I guess that the last post was pretty horrible. It just the I was upset it came this way. 

I write this blog from two reasons: 
The main idea was to promote flamenco and help. 
Writing it is kind of therapy for me as the flamenco itself.

So, even if the attention is good - not all like it and some mistakes do happen from time to time. Not all are pleased. Today it came to a point that someone was really angry with me because of something which I published a long time ago and found it out only now. Because of the time that has been through since then, the things that happened and has been published since, the fact that I can't be sure who's right... It became a real mess for me to fix it. 

It get to the point of instead of promoting flamenco - there was a little drama, one dancer is pissed on me, one teacher and clothes designer from here probably won't talk with me again, and who knows what's next. I needed my therapy, and as far as it's all about flamenco - the easiest thing for me was to pull out the steam over here.

I'm apology to the readers if anyone thought I'm going too down with it. Now it's going back to normal - giving information and write about things I learn and see. I hope that won;t be a next time for things like the one today

No comments:

Post a Comment