Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Thanks again!

Well..... Once again I feel like I should thank my readers. 

After once again a thing someone said. It's in a little late. Yesterday or in the day before I sent a birthday wish to one of my Facebook friends. Instead of thanking me for the birthday wish - she thanked me for promoting flamenco. Really touched my heart and no, she didn't have to day anything else. Accept of my willing to write - this is the main reason for my to write this blog. 

And today it looked like I'm back for "how many times" as I got used to. I hope it will go on this way. And yes, of course that I want more. I love flamenco and hope it will reach how many people it can. If you love this blog, love flamenco and also want that flamenco will get how many people it's possible - I will be thankful for letting people know about this blog. Feel free. 

And again - if I miss something (and it happen) although I try to get all - anything you know and I don't about  shows and workshops of flamenco - you can write me. There is also a fan page in Facebook, so... If you don't want it as a comment here - you can write to inbox of the fan page. 

If I started with it - so to the end. I can see from which states people get in. Many times it makes me surprise, but I get used to it. Now it's mostly the numbers. If to see the states - unless it's here and now - I can see till 10 the most. For being clear to my readers and for those who asked me if it isn't better if I'll move to write here only in Hebrew (no, it won't help most of readers and won't be fare for the flamencos too many times) - here is the list of all times till now. How many and from where get into here since I started to write (and hopefully it get much up):

USA - 14995
Russia - 10383
Spain - 2476
Israel - 2036
Germany - 1427
France - 1414
Italy - 921
Turkey - 668
UK - 574
Argentina - 479

Only 10 the most, but there are more. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment