Thursday, February 28, 2013

About Dias de Flamenco

There was something a bit confused about it.... I know that the workshops in Días de Flamenco filled very fast. Last year I hardly got my place in the last moment and I know that some found out that there is no more place for them. This year I was probably the first one who got a place (or at least - one of the first ones). I still not sure if it's a good idea this year, but I can't help myself from running to it.

And now.... The way it has been told...... Almost there - I made a mistake because of the short month which end today. It won't be in 3 more weeks, it will be two more weeks. Eva Agmon (the manager of this party) that it has been sold out. I think she meant to the show cause she said also about El Piraña, Niño Josele and David Broza who won't give the workshop. Only the dancers gives it every year, and this year it will be Juan de Juan


No comments:

Post a Comment