Sunday, February 17, 2013

After the alegria

I came hysterical - because I got sick - I needed some sleep. I hardly could wake up. I found a ride to take me, but I still made it in the last moment. The weirdest thing that most came when I did or a bit later. The husband of the fat woman still don't need to look from the window while his wife with the medium level class. 

The daughter of the snobbish woman made a try on a skirt designed by Neta. She got back to her skirt and our class has started. With the hands' warming I started to feel a bit better. And my friend got in this point. We moved to a long legs' warming. We learned a new thing in a style of Belén Maya. It will take a part in our alegria. As I remember - we made a connection between this and some other steps in this point. And my friend said it's pretty.  

I still felt better, but I got tired. I wasn't sure if my feet will hold me much longer. We made some practice on parts of legs' work in the alegria. It took me a little while till I started to remember all. 

When we started to dance our alegria from the start - I started to feel better. I even almost forgot I came sick. Now my thoughts went to things I start to do better, but I still miss from time to time. I mean to the manton. At least this time - even when I missed it felt like less getting into a war. I hope that I don't have to be sick for that. 

When we made ALL - we all stopped in the new part. We worked on few new steps after one part. I asked if it comes after the steps in Belén' style. Neta said that no, it comes before. No one said anything more. The new steps became between the "regular" new steps from the start and the"Belén style". Am I getting crazy? My memory is THAT bad? Neta made videos of both options, so.... Let's see what will be next week.

One more of all of us dance the new thing.

In the end - Neta stayed a little longer. The daughter of the snobbish made some tries of two-three more skirts. They both and my friend left there after I went. How weird that I'm not the last one.....

Now I'm just tired. It may be not that bad

No comments:

Post a Comment