Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Time do it's own

Ok, when I came - still beginners' class. This time - only three, includes one of the new men of last week. Now I found out that he speak Spanish better than Hebrew. By the way I heard him talk - I think that he's from Argentina, but don't catch me by this. I went out to change. When I got back - the assistant got half of my place and it was hard to just sitting on the bench for taking on the shoes. 

First class has started. A bit of hands' warming and stretching. Many new movements. And a lot of legs' work. Once again - new things. After the new things - the legs' practice we'll do for the end of year. And for that - once again some new things. All got confuse, some of times were after all went with Ilan wasn't on his best this evening. All have those days and still makes me surprise he has those days. We needed a video for the memory. The assistant brought her mobile phone, I brought my camera. This time Neta gave attention to the assistant and her video. The assistant made lots "wind" of her videos and her uploading to our group. She knows nothing. I knew I should hurry when I come back home for taking out the wind from her balloon. 

The snobbish came and looked at us from the side. We started to make the rounds around - each for him/her own. I really have an issue with the balance. It almost started well to me and only got worse. And while I have some wars with balance - the worst part was doing two without any stop. And even Ilan who had a bad day made it perfect. Or maybe it was many more rounds? I told him we've been asked to make two when it looked to me that he makes more. He said it were two, but... Is it possible I got a little dizzy? 

And all our  siguiryia. It started horrible. After that - it got better. The assistant still don't get it. And now we had some new steps. The assistant still didn't get when it comes although there was no reason. She said that she don't get what does she does in the improvisation class. Well, I don't get what does she do in that class as well. And after all work, hour and the fact the music was on and all started dancing - there was no point making a video with the new steps. I came to dance with all. 

Next class - improvisation. We worked on the buleria. So many mistakes because of not-the-best-evening and the fact there was no class last week. And making more video of one combination we made. Itook my camera, the assistant took her mobile phone, I took a place with a good view, the assistant got into my view with her mobile phone.... I had to change a place. Another video - she took of us. I know she was more hurry to upload things that I took videos of than what she took alone.......

Neta started to talk of how we'll do the end of year with it. It will be include fin la fiesta and each one of us will have to make a solo. Oh no... I have no problem to dance on stage as a part of a group, but a solo on stage while some of the audience are people who I never met before????? I think I should cut my veins when it will get to my turn. No, I will have no time to commit a suicide. I will faint on stage before the suicide. I hope that at least an ambulance will wait for me outside.

And each made alone. All of us made it horrible. At least now we'll work on it harder and probably soon we'll start to work each on an idea of how to make it alone for it won't be all improvisation on stage accept the needed 

No comments:

Post a Comment