Sunday, January 27, 2013

And afterwards

I came near the end of the class of medium level. The kido and the "ballerina" were in the middle of a practice outside. Inside - the assistant and the fat woman had some problems with their hats, and dancing. One was standing and watching half of the time, the other one just looked horrible. When their class was over and I still changed my shoes, the assistant told about the class of the improvisation. Even telling is hard for her and she hardly found the words. Each do this way and that way... And she said that others do what they should and she doesn't understand what she does there. Well, I said a long time ago when she only started that it isn't clear what does she do in this class. Too high level for her. 

The nice one came and said that she thought she's late. She does, but as far as we're this way - we didn't start yet. The daughter came, the kido and the ballerina got got in...  After we started hands' warming - my friend came.  And a lot of legs' work. More than the usual. Some hard things. In a big late - also the girl from Haifa came. A lot of new confusing things. It became less confusing with some movements of the body. But this time - Neta got confuse more than all of us. She said it happen cause it's a new thing. To her.  This time even the kido needed some fixings. 

After a while of a practice - she said it will be a part of our alegria. Now we had to practice it as a part of our dance and the way of how does it fit. Suddenly I saw someone in the window takes a water bottle from there and bring it back. It's someone who came with the girl from Haifa. It was weird... We've been asked to dance all out alegria. I asked if we shouldn't take a video of the new thing. Neta said that in the end. 
  
We danced few times. In the first time the hardest parts got back being hard for me. While others did it - I had some wars with my manton which I couldn't catch, but it got into my shoes. Second time was easier. And we had to practice some little things. In the end - no videos of the new part. I hope it will remain in the memory. Probably the kido will remember, so now it's mostly - "I hope she won't miss the class next week".

In the way out - the girl from Haifa and her sister who doesn't come this year (why??) and this guy were standing near the gate. This guy asked me how was the exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment