Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What a day, what a class

So, there was something that made my day. A little thing that catch some others. About the blog. I wanted to write about it earlier, but I wanted to save some power to class, I knew that I will write now A LOT, so... Let's save the speeches (and my happy tears) for tomorrow. No, it isn't a flight ticket on my name to Sevilla, but with time I found out that I reach people through this blog in a way that I wish for. So, that's for tomorrow. Tonight two more classes. A new beginners class has started this evening before the classes that I take. Not many girls and one I already know - the one who looks to me like she's for the girls. Those who already were there from my class - outside in the hall. I don't know why, it looked a bit surrealistic but I didn't stop to look too much. I came too much in the last moment for my nervous. I got in (hey, I'm NOT disturbing, I'm sure that no one mind). While I was pulling down my stuff - I heard "hello Orna". I didn't ask Neta to stop for saying it, and conversation ended in "hello". The surrealistic didn't end - when I took my clothes for changing outside - I saw that Neta dance in bare feet. I never saw this before, not in the studio. Well, I can't disturb and ask. I was ready just on time (and got relax). Class needed to start - but then she has been asked by others what happened to her shoes. She said it never happened to her before, but she forgot to bring her shoes. Well, never happened in the studio. Well, I won't get into details (like she did) about others times outside the studio.The man said that now she's about to "tare us a part". Neta sad as a joke that he's right, and now she's upset because of the shoes - so she will tare us apart more than the usual. It wasn't more than the usual, but it was hard in the heat. In one part warming - I felt that I do the step better than I normally do, but didn't think that I do it well enough. Neta looked at my feet and I was sure that it's gonna be bad. No, she said it was great. YEAH! The nice one came in a late, something like in this part. We worked on some new steps that a bit confused me. And worked on some others that we have started last week. One stop that Ilan will show us. And circles around the studio. Me and the nice one made a try to be in the team of Ilan when we made it in part. She won in the end (I would like to, bur can without, I think that she's too afraid without). I received few fixings (don't find enough a point in the air to catch once, don't use my hands in another) - but at least I'm in a better situation than others. Some still can't do it without to freak out. One gave up today and sat down in the middle. Ilan laughed with me that the other man do it more than others and get into turns that he doesn't have to. The assistant once asked Ilan to stop her while she pretty made her turns on me. And some little circles in our places - a kind that I never tried before, even after all those years. It was hard for me to keep on balance .Neta said that till the end of year we'll make two at once like "big ones".And trying to do two circles at once. I made a try but freaked out, mostly when I saw how Ilan makes it perfect. I know - he's a professional dancer and I'm not, and still...The assistant sat down to change shoes. And for the end - Neta changed us the lights - one light near the mirror and that's it. A quiet music from the stereo and we made something that looks and feels more like clasico Español than pure flamenco. The husband of the fat woman came to watch us. Like it wasn't enough - the bimbo that started this year got between my feet and around me all the time. Between this class and the next one - I asked Ilan if he understand now my meaning for pip show. He asked if this is the husband. I said yes and told him about a thing from last year. He started to laugh about it that probably the husband gets his little joy of... and we should be happy that we make someone feel good in the end of the day. Hey, at least for it will be a good looking man outside! Few of us stayed for the next class. Some buleria steps - in a circle and in front of the mirror. And making together thing that we want - by the rules and by what we have learned in this class. All together and each for his own. I made a step that we all worked on while others ignored it. While we made it again - I made like others and all made the first thing I made. Copycats! I didn't it for this! Once I made few mistakes and almost gave up. And in a circle. All together. And a try to make each alone. One asked if it will be alone, the answer was that all of us in a circle. In the part of each alone - she was the first one. She was afraid. She made a try and it didn't really work out. She still got a complement for the try. Her friend was next and made few little things for we'll give her up or at least it will take longer till she will start (writing pay checks, cleaning her glasses...). It was pretty funny. The snobbish woman' turn. She got in with a lot of pride and nothing really got out for accept it. I wanted to laugh, but... My turn. I was sure in myself and got in with pride as well. In the end - I made some mistakes too. Great.... Ilan made it good. The bimbo made mostly mistakes. In the end - we sat down to hear some old bulerias, make some palmas and sing. We wrote some words from one of the songs for it will be easier. I needed to repeat the words cause I wrote slowly (as I usualy do). Neta wanted to make us dance a bit more, but in the end she let us hear some more music cause we're too tired. In the end - I found out myself talking with Ilan after class about theater. We went out together, walked and talked. We went together almost to my house. It was very interesting. Some of the talk was about dancers, some was about theater (with plays, not dancing). He really understand about this as well and I just found out that he learned in one of the best schools in Israel to theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment