Sunday, October 28, 2012

I'm getting used to it

Well, the medium level learn this year to dance with hats. Till now - only one of them took care for a hat. Now the only one who still don't have a hat is the fat woman. Oh my... Not only that she don't care for it - even that she was for 3 years or so in the advanced and still she hardly catch the medium level. Some that got stuck in the medium level and started after her do it better. I noticed mostly her and the assistant. They both... Won't help a thing - too easy for me to see them in a sarcastic eye. From the advanced only the new kid was in the studio. When I went to change - there was the the daughter of the snobbish woman. We started only three of us this time. Not much after we started hands' warming - my friend came and the nice one after her. The talented kido is probably sick. I heard that Neta said that someone is really sick but my head was in another place for being sure who (and I think that the meaning was to the kido). In one point we had to take our shawls for getting used to dance with it, mostly when we work on steps from the alegria. It was a short part till we have been asked to put it aside again. I still don't use my new shawl perfect, it still get stuck in my hair and things like this. Although those mistakes - it become easier. The mistakes become more rare and I start to "feel" how much power do I have to use for moving it smooth. Legs' warming. Some of steps become easier for me too. I don't know for sure if it's because I'm getting better, the rust move away or both... Just one step still kills me. Neta didn't really fix me, only in this part she said something about how to do it right. Most of fixings came to others. And starting to practice our alegria, for a start - without shawls, just to remember and practice what we have so far. Many fixings, all of us do it too fast, get more steps and so on. One new thing she said we'll wait to next week for working on it with a guitar. We did start to practice it again when we took our shawls. When we made a practice with shawls - we made with all moves. When Neta made us palmas and looked at us there was a thing that I saw that no one does it, but I remembered in the middle or so that it's a part and this is the time. I saw that Neta looks at me and instead of fixing - I got a little complement. Well, not really. In this kind of parts she mostly say something like "Yes... (the name of the person who did it right)". When we finished she asked all of us to do it and said that only I remembered it, so - all should remember as well. The nice one started to whisper to my friend in one point. And the "secret" has been followed to all of us - she has her birthday tomorrow. Anyhow - this class was with windows open and no air conditioners. Me and the nice one freaked out. Neta and my friend were happy with the sweat and "sauna". I didn't have the power to argue on it (although I wanted), the nice one almost gave up and almost stopped dancing because of it. I'm happy for her that she didn't give up in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment