Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I hate to say it

Well, in Israel it happen many times that musicians say that they will give a concert in Israel and cancel it in the last moment. It doesn't happen all the time. Because it doesn't happen all the time I went to many concerts in Israel, mostly in Tel Aviv. Many times it because of politics - some pushed the musicians that being and performing in Israel is a terrible thing. It will cause many "troubles to human rights" if people here will enjoy music. It happen few times, few years ago that it was possible to feel a war in the north or south of Israel, so the musicians got cold feet and were too afraid to perform in Tel Aviv - a place it was like a bubble and no one felt here a war. Maybe because it's in the center of Israel and for years (more years than I live in this world) - most of wars here are in the north or south. People try NOT to get crazy, so wherever it impossible to feel it - we try to move on with our lives. Normally it happen with rock concerts. I love rock music as well and it did happen to me that two days before a show of musicians from abroad - it has been cancelled. As far as there is a big scene here of flamenco and flamenco artists love us back because of it - it never happened with a flamenco show. It looks like that every flamenco artist from Spain needs at least once in a life time to come to Israel and once to Japan. So I was so happy to know that Tomatito is about to come to perform in Tel Aviv, near my house and close to my birthday. I received my ticket as a birthday gift - one of my sisters bought me one as a gift and my ticket has been picked up from the tickets' office. I was ready to my fiesta flamenca. Just one and a half weeks more to the show. it had some publishing, but not enough. I didn't even get a virtual flyer to upload the blog and show you. Only a bit in the regular papers and I don't know how people got their tickets before I did. Tonight - I opened my mobile phone after it was closed all after noon. I had a voice message from the tickets' office. The girl who left the message said that this show has been cancelled. The money will be return, so this is NOT the problem. The big problem is - REALLY??? I will miss a show of Tomatito??? I was so happy to know he will come and I will be able to see it! Now what? I checked in their site now and it did gone from there......

No comments:

Post a Comment