Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday noon at Joselito

So... Few months ago has been opened a new restaurant at Ahad Ha'am St. in Tel Aviv called Joselito. It has been opened by a Spanish guy with two Israeli partners. It's all in a Spanish style - starts in the food and ends in the flamenco music. Friday noon... I know it not always were them, but now every Friday - starts between the hours 14:00-14:15 live music by Andreu Ilin on the guitar and Oshy who sings. I can't always go to see it (going to eat/drink outside every week with all other reasons for me to spend money and lunch with my family at Fridays), but today - I went. From few reasons my family didn't have our traditional lunch together, so I let myself go to eat outside with live music. And the fact that I know Andreu Ilin personally... about Oshi - I "found her out" only recently and now I had the chance to see who she is and how does she sings. I know it's a weird thing to say, but... I guess that she's pretty nice person (Andreu introduce between us now), but I still not sure if I love the way she sings. Now I have little mix - I didn't sleep enough in the last few days and nights, I'm used to sleep at Friday' afternoons for years, and all the alcohol I drank now with lunch... My head is a bit dizzy and I wanna go to sleep. This is the only reason for my going away from there when Andreu and Oshi went for a brake. Now I will upload some photos I took there and it will go on later.

No comments:

Post a Comment