Friday, December 9, 2011

The show of Los Vivanco

One of the shows I saw was of Los Vivancos. It was something like in my second year of studying flamenco. Los Vivancos are a flamenco group which made from seven(!!!) brothers. They all dance, and each one can also play a musical tool. Their style is not a pure flamenco. They do it also modern style. At least at the show I saw they all played too. It started as they all set and played and with their musicians and then started to dance. After that - all had musical solos between their dances. They do it with a lot humor. One of the things I remember the most from their show is that they all were on stage. Each made a little dance solo. Wach made some ballet steps, and then - the flamenco version of it. That made me smile because of the humor in the way they did it. Till I'll know about some news about them - few photos of Los Vivancos. In the start - two photos for publishing their show in Tel Aviv few years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment