Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The next courses and shows

So, Belén Maya will be soon in Israel Again. This time she will give some new short courses, but sady I will miss it this time. But this time she will do something that she didn't do in the other times she was here - performe! I will go to see it. After twice learning from her, watching her in the movie Flamenco of Carlos Saura, watching her in YouTube.... It's about time I'll see her on stage, isn't?

In Tel Aviv it will be two different shows: her new one Habitaciones, and the night after as a guest in the new one of Neta Shezaf - Abanico Intimo. The first time will be something very modern, with Neta it will be puro flamenco and in a part she makes for this especially. I will see both and can't wait.

I know that left only few tickets....


No comments:

Post a Comment