Sunday, December 4, 2011

Few more little things

So - few more little details about the class of Miguel Angel:

It became really cold outside. No aircondition on and no windows to open. I wasn't the only one who freaked out from the heat inside while dancing. It was possible to smell I wasn't the only one... And Miguel made some face too. Looked like it was mostly in the water brakes and many times for my direction (?).

I DON'T think I'm special about the attention. In some water brakes he talked with me - mostly for telling me how to fix the way I dance, but in other water brakes he talked with other girls. In one of the times I heard something funny. He talked a bit with the teenager who learn with me the farruca at Neta's studio. He asked her if she speaks Spanish. She said "very poco". I think he was pretty amazed from the lengues mix. He left her and repeated few times how does she should say it only in Spanish.

And one of the word that he knows to say in Hebrew is half (chetzi). He said it many times. Few times near the end for we will dance hald-half. Half dance and half makes palmas. And the shoes - apear in the class that not both shoes he forgot. Half. A half pair he forgot and had only one shoe....

No comments:

Post a Comment