Thursday, January 8, 2015

About Domingo

OK, I started with the workshop of Domingo Ortega, amazing Domingo Ortega. Normally - I do my best to write about the workshops that I take as fast as I can. If it's the same evening - it's the best. But it isn't a normal situation. Here in Israel the weekend is Friday and Saturday. Since Sunday I had some crazy days. It was full in flamenco, but not only. The only missing thing was sleeping. I can feel the weekend as I didn't for a long time. And it isn't over. Tomorrow morning I need to wake up early to be there again. After that I will have some free time. As it looks like - I even won't go to see some movies this weekend for not falling to sleep at the cinema. 

For a start - there are already some photos. Few have been taken at the workshop itself. Not amazing and it was in some parts which I didn't get into the first line (places have been changed more than once), I don't know who took it, but it's already in Facebook. Yeah, easier to see Ilan there...





And... I asked him while a water brake near the end if it will be possible to take a video in the end of second class. He said that I can now. All made it before dancing for the last time this evening. But it isn't for publishing. He asked for it. Few asked already to have some photos with him when this class has finished, no matter that will be another class tomorrow. So I asked one as well. I asked Ilan to take a photo. After that - I asked Domingo if I can upload the photo. He accepted,


No comments:

Post a Comment