Sunday, October 12, 2014

The silence

Well, usually I'm more active in this blog when all goes well, but today I needed this silence I had from the morning. I didn't have much new to tell - mostly to remind. The closest workshop in Tek Aviv didn't come with publicity which fit here, although I adore the dancer who gives it (Adi Akiva). It started today as a continue of last week. Because of it was THAT good - she's been asked to go on with tangos. A new dance, a different studio, same palo.

So, no news, bad sleeping than always, and spent almost three hours over this workshop (getting there before time, we've been given some time after we meant to finish, coming back home in traffic jams...  

Now I won't tell all stories. I will need to sleep tonight, after that my head will be more clear

No comments:

Post a Comment