Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tangos workshop with Adi, day three

Hope I won't miss a thing.

Came in the last moment. Can't explain it. When I came Adi said that in case we'll want it - we will have another workshop next week. For advanced. I asked her "If you're about to do it for advanced - what are you doing for us now?". She looked confused and said "advanced". I went for a moment to the loo. I changed. I noticed that two of the girls that I didn't know before didn't come, another one came. Came another woman that I know a bit through workshops. but couldn't remember if I know her name. She doesn't to make any contact with others. Idit and one of the professionals didn't come. 

Class has started pretty on time.  Maybe few minutes late. Stretching. Not all I could. Someone asked about Idit. Adi said that she didn't come because of one thing at the stretching.  Warming. Sweat. The step which didn't work out for me in the first class went better this time. Another step - Adi looked at my legs and said it's fine. All looked dead after that. Adi said we did it only 20 minutes this time. I didn't check it, but if it's true - half of time from what she usually do.

Circles. After a while happened something that must happen each workshop... The very new one almost got into me. I made a try to get some space from her and go on with practice. Adi looked. With my luck - I was sure that she will fix me. No. She smiled to me for a moment (or at least it looked like a start of a smile). She fixed the other girl. She told the other girl that she moves too much to the side instead of doing it in the place. Fine. Let's move to the tangos for we'll have some tine. The professional dancer who didn't come earlier came that moment. 

We started to dance our tangos, Only one knew to go on a bit more, the other professional dancer. She was the second class and remembered those steps. Seemed like those steps has been learned that evening. The other one got stuck between me and Adi. Few time she almost got into Adi for seeing her alone. It was hard for me to see. And some more new steps for all. Many new steps. The new one who came in the first day and didn't give up had questions all the time. She didn't understand a thing.At one of steps Adi asked us to take our balance to the back without to lean too much on our backs. The pro dancer who came late didn't listen. Adi asked her more than once at personally to change the balance. Talking to the wall.... She didn't change her balance, Twice she almost "took a fly" over Adi because of it. Few more steps? Two friends of the pro dancer who remembered all steps came to look. Last minutes learning some more. 

At the end we made it in two groups and taking videos. I was at the second group. The pro dancer with balance problems almost got into Adi once again because of balance. A moment after - almost on the mirror. She was too close to the mirror since. Adi and the mirror still alive. When I was dancing - Half of time I couldn't. The new one got into me once, other moments after I noticed that she's getting too close to me. I made a try to get some space more than I could dance. 

Changing. I made a try to give a scary look on the new one. I hope she understood. She made a shy smile and ran to her clothes. I changed at the studio with all others. I heard one of the girls say behind me something about The Beatles, a photo of their heads. I got up to stand and close my jeans. The girl who was talking about The Beatles asked me to show her my tattoo, she noticed it too late. Oh, that photo of The Beatles! I opened my jeans to show her and another girl. She asked me where did I do it. She was surprised I made it in Tel Aviv. Why? I told her that I made my both tattoos at the same place. Oh, another tattoo? Yeah, another one which I have for a longer time. I showed the older tattoo. A bit after I was ready for home. 

I made a stop at my parents' for showing videos. I stayed for dinner    

No comments:

Post a Comment