Friday, October 24, 2014

Showing off

OK, I found a way to save some images.
My next flamenco shoes (for sure now) are by
Artefyl.
I asked for this model. They call it Farruca.
For letting know how it looks like they gives
few options it could be. This one of options.
Of course - it's possible to ask for a different kind
of heels, different colours, making all in one kind of leather.
Here's something which is the closest to 
my request, but not the same. I think this option is also
beautiful. Maybe the mix of colours is a bit weird,
but when I showed it to my parents on the web site about the way 
it would look like with the mix - they liked it. OK, my parents probably
would love anything that I will choose. 
At my choice - the heels the same idea like in here, maybe a bit
lower than her. My choice of leather ...
All the same leather like strip here.
About colours - I was choosing the
strip in dark purple, all the rest (includes the heels)
in a lighter blue which is getting closer
for Turquoise



No comments:

Post a Comment