Friday, October 3, 2014

Before stories

OK, so I have stories about last day at the workshop. I made it to go to the show/party later on. I wish I could say that I could give up on something. I couldn't. Adi is a rare teacher who pulls out of me a lot. About the party which celebrated in a show - it was for saying goodbye from Noa and Adva before they go to Spain. 

The workshop = pulling out all my best (or at least most of it), but it takes a lot of energy and power. Going there running, coming back running. I had a bit of time to put my stuff at my house, so by the way I took my dog for a walk instead of confusing him. Running to the show. Too crowded. I almost gave up in the middle just because of it. Still - got to say goodbye and rather be in the right places for being there, seeing my fellows and telling about it. I missed too much lately. And saying goodbye from two - meeting some others,

The full stories will come in the weekend. Right now - I mostly want to sleep (and I probably won't do it soon) 

No comments:

Post a Comment