Wednesday, September 24, 2014

At next few days

I guess I will have to start with saying that I'm sorry. 

This morning my internet connection has died. I called the firm who suppose to bring it back to life. I was talking with a horrible woman who doesn't think it's a problem. And no, they probably won't fix it today. A holiday is about to start and it's more important than my internet connection! So, the new Jewish year is about to start. All got close because of it in the last hours, I still use a computer and the internet connection at my parents' house. That means that my internet will come back only next week.........! My connection to the world is very limited now, so.. I'm truely sorry if I won't bring all the interesting information in the next few days. I hope to know and inform as much as possible under the circumstances. Next week all will be back to normal.

And for the Jewish readers - happy new year! Have a year full of joy, dreams, love and flamenco 



No comments:

Post a Comment