Sunday, June 1, 2014

Partying

OK, it's a bit flamenco, but till the end. As I mentioned before - Ilan had a birthday this week. As far he is in a weird time (on stage only get better, personal he had better times), so he wasn't sure if will celebrate it. At the almost last moment he decided that he will do something small. He ordered a table at a bistro bar in Tel Aviv called Sergos for tonight. It's close to the studio of Mijal. Still, I always surprise that even that I know many cool placed in Tel Aviv there are few more places which are new to me. That was my first time there. Not the best place for a restaurant, but the biggest problem there was it's a bit expensive. The food wasn't bad till very good, the service was great, and the place itself... In the moment you gets in you forget that the outside isn't one of the nicest streets of Tel Aviv. In case you're looking for it - 8 Ha'mlacha St. Tel Aviv.

I came first and was one of the last to leave (like the party he made last year). The "little" thing he made included a bit more than 10 people, each paid for their own. It's a bit flamenco and a bit not because the birthday kid is a flamenco dancer, he invited me, invited and came also Ayelet and Moran. Also was there most of time  Igaely. Yeah, three dancers from Mijal's company. And another dancer which I still don't know well. No one from Neta's studio accept me. And there was a friend of Ilan who isn't a dancer or anything like this, but because of Ilan she started to get interested and see quite a lot, mostly when Ilan is there on stage or at the audience. She knows now to recognize what's good when she see flamenco. But rest of people there - just friends who are not anything in flamenco - not even for pleasure. 

For a start we, the fellows who came early invited a bit of alcohol. I asked to take a photo of the cups of me and Ilan (mine was Martini Bianco, thank you for asking). After all invited to eat. And ilan received (as a birthday kid) a fadge as a gift from the place. A very tasty one. WE received few spoons for all of us could try. At the end Ilan accepted to have a photo together. He asked from one of his friends out of flamenco to take one. I took off my camera. The friend asked me what it is. It's a camera...! He asked for a smartphone, but this is what he received. At the end he made two photos. When we were ready to go out, just finish to pay - Ilan said something that soon I will upload it to my blog. Are you sure? He said he doesn't mind. Well, I usually don't do things like this here, but it looked like a wish... And it was a bit flamenco in a cool place.


So, two cups of alcohol and two photos of mine with Ilan:




No comments:

Post a Comment