Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tablao Flamenco - March 2014

One more tablao at the studio of Mijal Natan. No guest dancers. Accept Mijal herself - the dancers were Ayelet Shachar, Moran Ron and Hadas Nestel. For the music: on guitar was Ofir Atar and the singer was Shuky Shveiky. 

First time I came on running on stress to the tablao (long story). Still had some time to say "hello" to most of fellows and start to relax and chill. Too hot.... At least the air conditioner started to work not much later. Not many that I know at the audience and even those I know - those are not people for more than "hello" to me... That didn't happen to me for a long time. Found my place at the balcony when I found out the the best places on the studio itself start to get fill. 

The show itself has started when the musicians took their places and Moran joined them as a palmera. A siguiryia for a start. Ayelet made her entrance a moment after the music has started. It looked like she made it even since she walked between the audience - before she got up the stage. Purple dress which looked good on her. Many of the audience took out their phones to taking videos. Few steps looked familiar, but most of the siguiryia was new to me. Most of time she was amazing. I wish I could say it was perfect, but twice happened things of over pleasure which I don't think she meant it would happen. 

After that - only music. Shuky and Ofir made a tango. Of course - a cool one. 

After the girls came to stage, all of them. Ayelet, Moran and Hadas in fit dresses with a pattern of orange flowers. Mijal came in after them in a black one with no pattern on fabric. A buleria has started. The first to make a lolo was Ayelet. She made something short and cute (as much as it's possible to say "cute" on flamenco). She got back her place. Moran made a cool short solo as well and went to the side of musicians. Hadas was next. She got back her place. Mijal was the last one to make a solo. A little brake of dancing and all danced a finale. All of that looked great. Some made videos again.... 

For next - Hadas and Moran went away from stage. Ayelet stayed for being a palmera. Mijal danced a solea por buleria. I don't remember that I saw this one before and it looked great. Near the end she even found a time to show some sense of humour.

A brake. 

Second part... Musicians on stage. Ayelet next to them as a palmera till end of show. Moran Came in to dance a martinete. Most I did know before and learned, but it still included things I saw for the first time. And it's always good to see a good dancer who perform with it. She made it with a lot of grace. 

Next to come was an alegria. Hadas got back dancing. White shirt and a red dress. The costume didn't look like a pure flamenco costume, at least at the first moment but made the impact of a show off. On girl who sat next to me asked "what's that thing?". I still wonder if it was a complement... It didn't matter. Hadas was amazing. 

For the end - Mijal got back with a grey dress, a pattern of blue flowers on it. A tatanto. So beautiful..... ! Hard to say in words how much it touched my emotions. It ended with a tango. The letra of tangos which was taken is the same letra of tango from "my" first taranto. Just made me love it even more.

At fin la fiesta... Ayelet danced first. I hate to say it but I was busy with other things and missed most of it...  Later on - Ofir gave Mijal his guitar. She held it like she's about to play but she was only made the beat on the guitar. Ofir danced a bit as he usually do at fin la fiesta. He took back his guitar, played some note and gave his guitar to Mijal again. He started to sing. Shuky danced, again - nothing new for those who see him many times on stage, but it's always cool. Ofir took his guitar back and got back playing. Shuky got back sinning. Mijal signed Hadas to dance. Hadas didn't want to. She signed Moran. Moran usually don't want to do that, but this time she nodded her head for "yes". One letra with only music and then Moran joined. She was on her best this evening, that's for sure. Her solo at fin la fiesta looked so cool till it made me wonder why doesn't she do it more often. Mijal Made the last solo with some steps of the buleria that she teach now on Mondays. All made something together and a bow down. Even after they went out of stage it took some time till the hands claps has over. 

Before I went I took my time to say most of them that I loved it (which is true)

No comments:

Post a Comment