Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Last class of 2013

This time I got early. At the technique class were only the assistant and her friend. My friend was already there talking with Ilan. I was disturbing for a moment. Few days ago I took some photos of Ilan for an exhibition. I received an answer today from the curator and I wanted to tell Ilan about it. Although I don't mind to change next to him or any of the women there - I decided that prefer to change at the ladies room. I was more stressed frpm others who could go near the door or windows of the studio. Neta gave a brake between classes. At the ladies room I was talking with the snobbish woman. She was awake to the end and said that she feel fresh because of an afternoon sleep. I wish I had a good one... I said that I'm not so too and I have no idea how am I gonna dance. The same reason I wasn't sure if I'm about to go celebrating the new year after that. Never mind - whatever will happen will be fine. 

Got back to the studio. The snobbish woman brought some wine for the new year. The bottle has been opened. I asked Neta if the new version of classes will start next week. She that yes, she will tell later to all of us. I said that already now I'm not sure I will be ready with it for the end of year show and will be able to perform with the dance which will come. She said that no one have to, I won't do it if I don't want to. What a silence! I saw her before bag others to go up to stage and perform at end of year show! I said that I hope that the others has the dance since September. She said that no one has it since September, a new dance will start now. I said that I hope she won't remind now that we didn't have an alegria since last year and we need to start now a new alegria. She didn't get the connection. How did I need to tell her that even if you're a paranoid it doesn't mean that no one is following you? I said I really don't want another alegria now. Someone asked what happened. The "brilliant" assistant sdaid that last year I had an alegria and want a new one this year as well. NO!!! I DON"T want another alegria! I really don't have a problem to see others dance alegrias, but I don't handle dancing it myself, and I had it for too many times - even if we take only what I had at the studio of Neta. This palo became a real trauma for me. 

We were drinking the wine for the new year, all of us accept Neta who didn't want. This time we were on;y six fellows. The Russian girl and the non clean one didn't come. 

Class has started with listening to another tango we didn't dance with before. Few minutes and Neta asked all of us to take off our shoes. We did so. Then all of together made a try to dance with it. It was mostly moving with a bit of dancing between. After doing it with this song few times - Neta asked us to be a cuadro and dance each one of us as we won't to take our turns with this song. The friend of the assistant asked if to wear our shoes again. Neta said that if we want to. The two who didn't come back to shoes were Ilan and  the friend of the assistant. It took some time till Ilan was the first brave to try. He and my friend were great (of course). Even the others seemed like they got better. The friend of the assistant still doen't really know what she's doing, but it looked less. I was the last. Once I missed cause I heard it like it's a place that I could do a remate, but I was wrong. Neta fixed me at the same time. After I finished she said in half mouth that it was OK. 

Another try of dancing, this time with the song we worked on till now at the other classes. This time - by the order of standing. This time the snobbish was first. I was last the again. Once again - Ilan and my friend were great, the others looked to me like they got better. About me... Neta didn't have anything to fix me and when I finished she said in a half mouth it was OK. 

For the end she asked us not to dance a full letra like it suppose to, just to sign and be in a contact with the others. Neta gave us an example. All were not bad till fine, only that the assistant didn't want to finish. My friend didn't take the ordinary steps and just whatever came out. She was better than ever, really stunning. Neta said that this time it was amazing because of she let herself go just like that and she was really dancing, My friend was the only one who couldn't see it. She said that few things didn't work out for her this time. What are you talking about? No one noticed it didn't work out... At my turn Neta didn't have anything to say accept she thought I got out and finished before time (her eyes)....

On the way out my friend said that I was great this time. Look who's talking! I said that it's like she was so bad. Few said it doesn't mean we can't be both good, she just gives me a complement. I couldn't help it and told her back that she was amazing. Till her car a conversation about wines and so has started. I told about my mother who has no problem to drink a lot and gave me to try as kid. Now my mother don't have a problem to say that I'm an alcoholic and she doesn't know from were it came to me. Ha ha. The fellows thought I was telling the joke of the year

2 comments:

  1. Nunca estuve en una juerga en la que el vino no estuviera presente. Siempre anima el arte, el compás, Hay alguna cosa más importante que el vino, los amigos, sin ellos no hay diversión. El baile debe tener también un componente anímico donde intervenga el vino. Si es bueno, mejor. Aquí lo disfrutamos, igual que el flamenco, en muchas ocasiones. Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay no mejor desde flamenco y vino en el mismo tiempo. Para mi era con amigos y cuantos mas

    ReplyDelete