Thursday, January 30, 2014

Last class before Mijal takes Japan

A day late for stories and now it looks to me shorter than it looked at night...

I came walking this time, nervous and tired from too many reasons. Enough on time. I already prepared a payment for February. I wanted one less thing on my head. 

The class started hard. the only warming was a the technique drill of legs. Twice. And work. Many new steps for the liviana. A lot of practice. The happy one hardly stopped to ask questions which seemed like she's looking for attention. Once she had a mistake. When Mijal fixed her - the happy one said that it happened because she looked at her friend. Mijal asked her what will happen if her friend will jump from the roof. After a long while Ayelet asked Mijal a question. Some of the steps reminded her a taranto they had and she wanted to know the difference. The happy one asked what is taranto. Seemed like Mijal gave up. She answered her "when you will grow up you'll know". I know what it is all the situation made me laugh. 

Some more new steps, more work and more practice. Dance all the liviana. We had time for only once. This time none of us made it with zero mistakes. Mijal said it's after a long time... It's true. Fine, we'll work on it when she will come back from Japan. If will be any problem - we can still contact with her from e-mails and Facebook. 

Before anyone really went away I came to her and wished her luck. She hugged me in the front of all. I wasn't sure if it was a complement or unneeded drama, but I didn't really care. I asked her to send "hello" to Miguel (she will join his tour as a part of his company). On the way out - Nijal was there at the door with some of the girls. She hugged someone else. Before I really went away and she got in again for the next class - she hugged me again.

Back home walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment