Monday, December 30, 2013

Tonight class/show

Tonight meant to be the next show of Quince (Compas Company). I thought that the only people at the studio of Mijal who own this company are Ilan and the dragon tattoo girl. I thought of going to see a movie in the free time I received this evening because of the missing class. After I ordered a movie ticket - I received a text message to my mobile phone from a number I didn't recognize. It has been told that classes will be as usual this evening. I sent a text message back with the question if will be no show tonight. The answer was that the show has been cancel. 

I made a text message to Ilan if he knows about it, after all he has a class at the studio of Mijal on Mondays too and he thought of trying my class when the new dance starts - just because soon he will have to take a brake from Neta's studio on Tuesdays. Yeah, he received it and will come this evening to try my class already. 

This evening we suppose to start a dance of escuela bolera, maybe also a pure flamenco dance too

No comments:

Post a Comment