Wednesday, October 23, 2013

That came for good

One of the girls from the studio got married this evening. Mijal wondered if will come enough people for class. Yes, we came enough but not many. And it's already third wedding at this studio since I started there this summer. My Jewish dad told me today that it could be contagious and I will probably get married soon. Any offers for a husband? Joking, I'm not looking although my dad want me too. If I will get married it will be with the right man for me at the right time.

When I came there was still the other class. I wasn't really looking what's going on. I noticed mostly that the guitar player wasn't there. I took my stuff next to Ilan who was already there but still with his daily clothes. I was talking with him for a short while till got to the loo. Finished there - he was ready for class. I let myself change next to him. It didn't bother him, he didn't even look anyway and I feel convenient enough with him by now. Ayelet got ready for going out, probably to the wedding.  Before I got down I told her that I think she looks good. She did and I wanted to tell her that. 

Between classes I was still talking with Ilan and the dragon tattoo girl. Three of us wondered where is the guitar player and what happened to him. 

At class itself we were three of us - Ilan, the dragon tattoo girl and me. Accept us - the three little girls. And Moran from Mijal's company. At the moment Mijal wanted to start our class - the dragon tattoo girl asked where is the guitar player. Mijal said that because only us there she asked the guitar player not to come. She doesn't sure yet if we will dance all the dance this time. Because it's only us she wants to work with us on the hard parts for us for we will improve it. So, what do we want to work on? I didn't need more than that. I asked to work on the start of the siguiryia. I missed some of it, so it's the hardest part for me. Mijal said that she isn't sure yet. She asked the dragon tattoo girl to give up on this part, she asked the same from Ilan and the little girls... In a second thought - I was the only one there she didn't ask to give up this part. If we will have some time at the end - we will work on the start, but now we'll work mostly on the parts which all of us do and hard for the others. The girls didn't say a thing, but Ilan and the dragon tattoo girl asked to work on the latest steps. Fine, those of this week at Monday I still didn't remember well although it was easy for me. 

We worked a lot and hard on the last llamada, the part we started last week. And the part which comes a bit before. The little girls got a stuck a little of few things. Mijal corrected them again and again, this time with a lot of patience. She fixed the dragon tattoo girl few times. Ilan wasn't last week, so it was hard for him, accept that he has more things on mind to learn this year. It was hard for him. At one moment Mijal asked him why doesn't he dance. He can dance, she knows it. Does it really hard for him or does he fake it? Ilan didn't answer her. Still there was one little thing with the shoulders that I didn't do yet, now I know it's a part of it. No problem to do it now. Maybe it's hard to them, but it's one of the steps which came to me the naturally the most at last time. Now that it feels even better at my body - do one thing more is easy. Once we did it and I made it with the shoulders as Mijal asked to - I just danced it and felt a lot of self confidence with what I do. Near the end of this part I noticed that Mijal looks at me with a half  smile. Even that didn't confuse me. When with have been done this time - Mijal said that I was great. I smiled and was really proud at myself. We moved on and attached it some steps from Monday, those steps that I didn't remember well. Now I remember it better. It includes a turn with the body while staying at the same place. This time when Mijal looked at me she said on the way I turn that  I do it "not bad at all". Cool. A moment after she told the dragon tattoo girl that when will start a new class for beginners - she wants her to come. Few basic movements are not clear enough for the dragon tattoo girl at her body. I'm pretty sorry for her that she needed to hear that, mostly when all of us hear it. 

We worked a lot on parts of the siguiryia, mostly on those parts. We still had some time. We started to work on my request - the start of dance. For correcting the kids - Mijal started to remind some games that used to be played when I was a kid, it's even from the time of Ilan (he's a bit older than me, between my sisters at the age), but now it's hard to see anyone play it. The kids swore they know those games. Mijal was pleased to know, but not before she asked if they really know it. We worked a bit on the very start. Mijal corrected me once. At the entrance there was a part I made to slow. I fixed it at next time we made it. 

Mijal wanted to go on, no more start. Ilan still asked to go on with it few more steps. He said he wants to, but anything Mijal would say. She said that this time it's what we ask for, so we worked on it. We had only few minuted for it till class was over. Before I got up to the balcony again I told Mijal it was a great class this time. I like those kind of classes from time to time cause it's making the dances and all steps a little sharper. 

I changed again next to Ilan, This time he did look a bit, but it didn't bother me. We walked together a part of way. He went to meet another friend, I got back home to my dog. Next to my house were few weird things, but that's another story




No comments:

Post a Comment