Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Liviana for the soul

Almost at the last moment. Still I had the time. Before class has started I was talking with the dragon tattoo girl. She was wearing a really nice dress but not for flamenco. She said that she didn't want to change. 

Our class has started with the ordinary legs warming. At one of the parts we needed to do it over and over again and again. The beat we made wasn't good enough. And we started a new part for it. Ayelet was near and needed to remind Mijal what's the new thing. It was hard to see through the other girls but some I made it. The new thing is still made by two parts which probably will have some more parts. The second part I saw less. When we made it without Mijal - she looked at me and asked me to do the second part. It didn't work out. She came and told how dose it suppose to be and still it didn't work out. I made a face. She signed me to calm and said that I made the first part well. She showed me alone how to do it. It became a little more clear, but... Not sure it was perfect. Mijal left it to be this way.

We started some new steps for the liviana. A bit after a long practice on it - Ilan came. He listen for a while from the balcony for the next things. Mijal wanted us to dance all the liviana from the start includes the new part. Until she found the music - she stopped for a moment of another song which she used at one of her shows. The happy one jumpped because of it. Mijal said that she has no problem to teach this dance one day, but this isn't a real flamenco. Some girls asked her how did it happen. She said it's a song which has been written at the start in French and has been translated to Spanish. It's in a flamenco style but this is not a real flamenco cause it isn't a song which made as flamenco at the first place. It's possible to dance with it as it's possible with any other song. Some couldn't understand how come it's possible. The last to ask was the one whoo look. After a long answer she still asked how does it's possible to dance it if it isn't flamenco. Mijal said it's like to dance one of "our" songs. She gave a song in Hebrew and started dancing. The happy one kept sinning and Mijal kept dancing. The sitiuation and the crazy way they did it mase everyone laugh. Mijal said it's possible to choose something like this. She choose the liviana. She was ready now with the music. Not all were dancing from the start. I still missed many times. I still made a try. Ilan went down. After a while he got out to practice.

We made some more practice on the new part. We danced again. Although I still made some mistakes it felt better. And few more times only the new part and the few steps before. 

Before I went I had the chance to talk a bit with Ilan. And after a bit to write. Now he wants a brake from me. He said it gonna be for a while. Hope it will. And it's only because of I still asked him to take me home after the classes of Neta and shoe him some photos which are waiting for it. I have a feeling that I should be the one who get upset and just disconnect but this friendship is important for me and this brake stress me

No comments:

Post a Comment