Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm waiting

And of course - till I will come to Sevilla for flamenco, I'm waiting Sevilla come to me. The next amazing thing that I'm waiting for (I hope it won't have any cancel of last moment because of the situation) is Miguel Angel, this December again in Israel. He's amazing enough till I can't wait till his coming back. I know, like a 15 years old girl. At least something that keeps me young at heart. In the entrance of the hall to the show I saw tonight there were few things. Pieces of papers with all what's going on in the show (a thing that happen a lot in flamenco shows and comes for free) and flyers. A lot for the tonight' show, but not only. When Miguel Angel will be back - one of the things he will do here is performing with this company. Two different shows, one is a co production of him with this company from the first place (and I saw this wonderful thing a year ago), another is a show that he replace someone else who was in the start. I saw this one as well, but with the first dancer who was there from "outside". I didn't see it with him. As far as I became a great fan of him (as a flamenco artist, no matter that I got to know him a bit more and I love him as a person as well) - I'm NOT gonna miss it. I will go for both shows when he will come. A week between the two, both in Tel Aviv. And I have to go again to his workshop. He will give workshops again. I went once, made me want for more...
In the photo: Miguel Angel and Mijal Natan. This photo has been taken in the summer 2011 as a part of publishing their new show for this time - Pavo Real. Sadly in I didn't see the first shows, but saw in last December. If there will be no cancel - this again in this December.

No comments:

Post a Comment